Micks Fence Line

It’s great to see your young one the general is doing well.  The vidio is also great. Its great to see how your dogs work and great land. Best thing of all you know when to stop when the weather starts to worm up and you don’t push them to keep working. Well done you have great respect for your animals / work mates. 

• Like 1

Eh up partner. How the hell are you? Good vid. I imagine you are fully aware of the problems over here not least of which is the general lack of rabbits. There are some places still getting decent numbers but, to be fair, I’ve not seen a hedgerow or even roadkill rabbit for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately got rid of pretty much everything related and doubt I’ll be going out again. Looks like a couple of repairs might be needed on the jok box. Kind regards. Jok.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, jok said:

Eh up partner. How the hell are you? Good vid. I imagine you are fully aware of the problems over here not least of which is the general lack of rabbits. There are some places still getting decent numbers but, to be fair, I’ve not seen a hedgerow or even roadkill rabbit for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately got rid of pretty much everything related and doubt I’ll be going out again. Looks like a couple of repairs might be needed on the jok box. Kind regards. Jok.

Nothing a couple of screws wont fix mate, still plenty of game round this neck of the woods that's for sure Sad to hear the state of affairs there. Take care buddy