Forums

8 hours ago, foxdropper said:

And that Sam is what makes a forum .One of my vids had a shot on a fox near a road .Perfectly safe but a few jumped on it and I responded in a very calm manner ,even removed the vid from the tube .One prick wouldn’t let it lie so ended up getting both barrels as well as the admin who backed this tosser .Result a lifetime ban .Glad really cos being nice all the time in a sickly manner isn’t normal or healthy .Wankers .

Think I saw that thought it was out of order they're the sort that mouth off a bit then sit and wait for mods to jump in. Be jealousy cos they're not getting out or making decent shots they're won't be a rifle man alive that has never took a bit of a dodgy shot or pointed the rifle in a direction that they don't see as safe as should be. I know I've took some dodgy looking shots but if your confident take it others that aren't as confident will call the shot

• Like 1

Thanks mate .The shot  was actually into a railway embankment .The fox was on a bank in front the embankment .A train went by in the distance ,way off .You are right about the arseholes that stirred the shit and sat back to see me banned .If I’d known how it was going to pan out I’d of screen shot the lot .Tossers every last one .I had a nasty pm from one of the twats that I sent to admin .Never heard anything back .This is by far THE best hunting forum on the net .

• Like 1

No idea what your all on about. I know of no other forum that’s any good. There all a bit backwards.

By the way foxy, was gonna pm ya for more details like... them slugs, the slugs society... honestly mate, slugs. They properly do it for me. Gonna join. You ever done that nipple test with um? Little Brussel sprout leaf on ya nipple and then put the slug on it? 

• Haha 2

You have to remember that this forum is like no other or certainly that I have been on, we have no 'keyboard warriors' well when we do they soon bugger off and really this is just a bunch of pals having a chat on a platform so cannot be compared to others. I don't find AGF to bad to be honest although there are a few who think they are somewhat superior to others and BBS is not one I ever clicked with  but I am not knocking it.  This is not an easy forum to get involved in as we take the p1ss out of any situation or anybody but until you get to know the people on here, it is a strange experience but having said that, I have met some great people who I am pleased to say are my friends and would do anything for as I know that some have done that for me.

There are always the odd one who has been on and taken full benefit of the generous attitude of our members then not come back and I can think of one who had a rifle, scope and case and barely said thanks let alone letting us know how the so called kids project was moving on..................................

I feel I am sliding into old fart mode so I will go and do a bit of work on the koi pond ?

Phil

• Like 10
1 hour ago, philpot said:

You have to remember that this forum is like no other or certainly that I have been on, we have no 'keyboard warriors' well when we do they soon bugger off and really this is just a bunch of pals having a chat on a platform so cannot be compared to others. I don't find AGF to bad to be honest although there are a few who think they are somewhat superior to others and BBS is not one I ever clicked with  but I am not knocking it.  This is not an easy forum to get involved in as we take the p1ss out of any situation or anybody but until you get to know the people on here, it is a strange experience but having said that, I have met some great people who I am pleased to say are my friends and would do anything for as I know that some have done that for me.

There are always the odd one who has been on and taken full benefit of the generous attitude of our members then not come back and I can think of one who had a rifle, scope and case and barely said thanks let alone letting us know how the so called kids project was moving on..................................

I feel I am sliding into old fart mode so I will go and do a bit of work on the koi pond ?

Phil

Well said Phil. Enjoy your time in the garden, it’s a grand morning for it??

• Like 2

Yep, I like to drop in on one or two other forums too, keeps things interesting.

Must say though, I do prefer this forum to the others, it can be very informative on here and can also be thoroughly hilarious at times :laugh:.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mark williams said:

Yep, I like to drop in on one or two other forums too, keeps things interesting.

Must say though, I do prefer this forum to the others, it can be very informative on here and can also be thoroughly hilarious at times :laugh:.

Yerr, have you weighed that pile of old rifles in yet Mark? ?

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Yerr, have you weighed that pile of old rifles in yet Mark? ?

Yer only jealous.

Twat. :feck:x

• Haha 2
On 24/02/2021 at 05:29, sam r said:

As long as it’s not the AGF I’ll be fine to join ?

Mate are that lot mental? I've just been banned. Some nice lads and a bunch of uptight know it alls..an in house designated tuner who disagrees with Paul Short and... Physics... And nothing but the prevailing wind tolerated. 

Until I read that I thought it was just me. 

• Like 2
On 25/02/2021 at 08:15, foxdropper said:

And that Sam is what makes a forum .One of my vids had a shot on a fox near a road .Perfectly safe but a few jumped on it and I responded in a very calm manner ,even removed the vid from the tube .One prick wouldn’t let it lie so ended up getting both barrels as well as the admin who backed this tosser .Result a lifetime ban .Glad really cos being nice all the time in a sickly manner isn’t normal or healthy .Wankers .

What forum was that mate. 

There's a whole lot of madness out there. I'm glad my club seems to be welcoming. Just gotta wait for it to open again now... Ffs

7 hours ago, JakeFury said:

What forum was that mate. 

There's a whole lot of madness out there. I'm glad my club seems to be welcoming. Just gotta wait for it to open again now... Ffs

A bike forum , got banned from AGF too

On 04/03/2021 at 04:28, sam r said:

A bike forum , got banned from AGF too

I asked to be banned.

Met some top blokes on there. Kept in touch with those that wanted to be mates and learn with me, help me, guide me and accept my knowledge and views. But you read the caveat on the entry to the site, it might as well say. People with a view they wish to express, might as well not bother. As we'll report you, complain, and generally behave like arrogant self assured bullies. Apparently they followed me to the Chinese forum as I've got a couple of Chinese guns I want to put right rather than give up on. They are... Mental. Frankly. 

• Like 1