More lurcher problems

As the dogs get older its like you expect something to happen and your better putting £10 or £20 a week away better in a bank as if you have ready cash laying about you spend it . Then you got a bit to cover anything that crops up and it helps 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Hope she makes a speedy recovery bud. Did vet say what they were?? Atb

Thanks mate, be an extra £??? for a biopsy etc, so don't know, gone whatever it was.

Cheers, D.

Glad she is on the mend. Fair chunk of money got to be done. Oddly enough I noticed a soft lump on my dogs leg last night his 7 now. I cancelled the bloody insurance a few months ago because he never gets ill. I said to the mrs because his an annoying shite if he gets as much as a sniff his toast but I could never do it 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Took her for the stitches out this morning, all good, £597 total, weeks wages, such is life.

Cheers, D.

Small price to pay for a clear conscience knowing you’ve done your part to the best of your ability an for your dog  ????Only money you can earn more it’s just replaceable numbers ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1