Question time

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has to be COVID, because I keep getting told by bricklayers and window cleaners that all deaths are going down as COVID deaths and that lockdowns don't work. But I hear microchip rejection and dn

I can see some sleeves getting rolled up shortly after the recent news of the possible allowance of foreign holidays.  Wife: "But husband, you've never shut up about this vaccine and you insist i

My mrs showed two alleged soft markers on a scan, we had to drive from Scarborough to Leeds as that’s the best hospital for this kind of thing allegedly! they did there scans and recommended she

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

luckily the uk is different 

image.png

How is it different,it upto 6months ffs an it can be carried out after six months says so right there.

You can choose to abort your child if it has severe disabilities,absolutely disgusting,disabled people deserve just as much right to live as anyone else,totally f***ing vile

8 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

depends on what stage its carried out, as i said i couldn't do it but what someone else does is not my choice 

Who said it was your choice to make?

So you dont agree with abortion in itself,but agree that someone should have the choice to abort?

Your all over the place.

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

How is it different,it upto 6months ffs an it can be carried out after six months says so right there.

You can choose to abort your child if it has severe disabilities,absolutely disgusting,disabled people deserve just as much right to live as anyone else,totally f***ing vile

what if they wouldn't have any quality of life at all?

11 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

depends on what stage its carried out, as i said i couldn't do it but what someone else does is not my choice 

So explain what you mean then?

If a girl is 4weeks pregnant an someone assaults her,an she loses the baby,should the assaulted be charged?

Simple question to answer

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Who said it was your choice to make?

So you dont agree with abortion in itself,but agree that someone should have the choice to abort?

Your all over the place.

its not my choice, ill never carry a baby. if i got a bird pregnant and she asked if i wanted rid i couldnt say yes i would because i could deal with my head after. if a women decides to abort a child for what ever reason she has then thats her choice and should be respected ... why shouldnt she be allowed to?

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

what if they wouldn't have any quality of life at all?

It does not matter at all,many babies were said to be severely disabled inside the womb,an offered abortions,an they came out healthy as ever.

I know of two separate occasions when this has happened,I girl not far from were I live had been told her twins were severely disabled an was advised by the doctors to abort.

The girl said no to abortion an they came out healthy,I see the twins the odd time playing about,there 15now.

At the end if the day,its your flesh an blood no matter how the child comes out.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

It does not matter at all,many babies were said to be severely disabled inside the womb,an offered abortions,an they came out healthy as ever.

I know of two separate occasions when this has happened,I girl not far from were I live had been told her twins were severely disabled an was advised by the doctors to abort.

The girl said no to abortion an they came out healthy,I see the twins the odd time playing about,there 15now.

At the end if the day,its your flesh an blood no matter how the child comes out.

and it can also go completely the other way

8 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Or something........... ?

WWW.HEALTH.COM

Anal swab tests for coronavirus are being used in China. Find out what the anal swab test...

This'll be the shit at the Skegness arrival, barrier down, but 6 berth pluses akimbo

Hello there squire, if you can just drop your duds, and hang your hoop out the station wagon window, that'll be just the ticket, and can you sport your orangutan print face mask as I probe your chocolate starfish, that'll be grand what

?‍♂️  :lol:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

f**k me, give me chance man. im still at work.

no i wouldn't but chances are 4 weeks you wouldn't even know and same thing again. its irrelevant what i think because im not a judge or copper

Can you not see the hypocrisy in what your saying,you just said if a woman gets assaulted an shes 4weeks pregnant its assault,but if it was your own child its be different.

An did you ever hear of a miscarriage,suppose that doesnt happen either,or count,of course they f***ing know at 4weeks.