Question time

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has to be COVID, because I keep getting told by bricklayers and window cleaners that all deaths are going down as COVID deaths and that lockdowns don't work. But I hear microchip rejection and dn

I can see some sleeves getting rolled up shortly after the recent news of the possible allowance of foreign holidays.  Wife: "But husband, you've never shut up about this vaccine and you insist i

My mrs showed two alleged soft markers on a scan, we had to drive from Scarborough to Leeds as that’s the best hospital for this kind of thing allegedly! they did there scans and recommended she

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, socks said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Official data shows more people died of Alzheimer's, heart disease, cancerous lung, colon or rectum tumours, and the...

Just what I said, I can only find single month figures. 

Francie also changed the OP, it first asked what is now the leading cause of death in the States. 

Haven't we done this thread already a million times?

"Cancer/CVD kills more people than CV19 and we don't have lockdowns for those"

"They aren't contagious or novel"

"So"

"So lockdowns wouldn't work"

"Lockdowns don't work! Exactly what I've been saying all along...... So why don't we have them for other stuff"

:laugh:

• Haha 2

I can see some sleeves getting rolled up shortly after the recent news of the possible allowance of foreign holidays. 

Wife: "But husband, you've never shut up about this vaccine and you insist it's a man made poison created to control our minds and turn our kids in to X-Men."

Husband:" Just ring the doctors now Sheila and get us booked in for the jab, there's a cracking deal here in Lanzarote and they say you get free all inclusive if we come with one of them vaccination proof passports, hurry up will ya cos this deal runs out at the end of the week!"

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 5
Just now, W. Katchum said:

That’s a lot closer to the mark than we think ?

In the doctors. 

"I'm not happy about this Doc, I bet there's some right shit in this jab, it's all about control!" 

"I can assure you sir there's nothing to see here, can you roll your sleeve up please?" 

"Which arm pal?" 

?

The thing is, most refusing the vaccine will be able to take the moral high ground as once enough people have been vaccinated and enough people have recovered from the virus they will be able to carry on regardless in all likelihood. 

Of course they will use this as ammunition that the vaccine programme was pointless

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The thing is, most refusing the vaccine will be able to take the moral high ground as once enough people have been vaccinated and enough people have recovered from the virus they will be able to carry on regardless in all likelihood. 

Of course they will use this as ammunition that the vaccine programme was pointless

I agree with your sentiment, but I don't agree they will be able to carry on as normal.

Right or wrong, like it or hate it, some sort of Covid passport restrictions will be coming in.

Maybe not implemented by our government, but on a local level, individual pubs, shops, sports venues, etc, will demand proof of vaccination.

On an international level, airlines, holiday companies, foreign countries, etc will also demand them.

When the anti-vaxxers mates are going to the pub for a few pints, before going through the turnstiles to watch the match, and they are sat at home with a can, watching the game on the telly, or their pals are flying off to Spain for a jolly, and they have their faces pressed up against the departure gate window, wishing they were going aswell, that's when it will affect them

Harsh ? Unfair ? Possibly, but that's the way it seems to be heading wether we like it or not.

Cheers.

• Like 3
Just now, chartpolski said:

I agree with your sentiment, but I don't agree they will be able to carry on as normal.

Right or wrong, like it or hate it, some sort of Covid passport restrictions will be coming in.

Maybe not implemented by our government, but on a local level, individual pubs, shops, sports venues, etc, will demand proof of vaccination.

On an international level, airlines, holiday companies, foreign countries, etc will also demand them.

When the anti-vaxxers mates are going to the pub for a few pints, before going through the turnstiles to watch the match, and they are sat at home with a can, watching the game on the telly, or their pals are flying off to Spain for a jolly, and they have their faces pressed up against the departure gate window, wishing they were going aswell, that's when it will affect them

Harsh ? Unfair ? Possibly, but that's the way it seems to be heading wether we like it or not.

Cheers.

I was talking in health terms tbh, chances are if they catch it they will survive to live another day and boast about doing so. 

They will then claim the moral high ground and make a bad argument of claiming vaccines were pointless IMO. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Very much doubt that personally. Once infection rates are down and COVID is a memory then they ain't going to be turning down business. Not to mention the practicalities of it.

I doubt even international travel will be a big deal long term.

• Like 1