Bigland boy non ped whippet

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

whippets here not same as you run especially ped whippets mate ?? 

The sister to my blue bitch was almost half her size at 7.5kgs and they are 1/4 staghound. She had the rough coat and almost blinding speed but she was too small and fine to survive hunting the bush here. We have small running dogs here but most aren't up to the work.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone here ever have a pup out of him, I had a dog from him and a pedigree whippet bitch. Was a great dog came just under 25tts and 47lb, killed loads of foxes, loved the cwd and would kill a hare in

This little non-ped races at 12 lb, yes, TWELVE POUND ! Others in his litter ran at 40 odd pound. There's a lot of greyhound in his line. Size is a bit of a lottery when breeding

Got 2 granddaughters out of him ours got bedlington in them too too small for any thing but rabbits tbh though forgot to say ours are 19tts and 22 and 24 pound in weight have more fire in there belly

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

The sister to my blue bitch was almost half her size at 7.5kgs and they are 1/4 staghound. She had the rough coat and almost blinding speed but she was too small and fine to survive hunting the bush here. We have small running dogs here but most aren't up to the work.

Even what you said about runt looking I’d say loads are here it’s the eyes and shape of head 

• Like 1