Lightforce striker veritable power / dimmer required

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd rather shite in my hands and clap than use them LED lamps? beam are very hard to see anything with them. I have an ordinary lamp with no dimmer but dimmer is the only way to go. 

Iv a tracer lithium battery for the last 3 years with a halogen lamp, best setup iv ever had. Not a problem with it.

Yeah there hard to get now. Got the light force blitz for 40 euro other week its been ré wired but working perfect need to polish the lense alright bit rough but dimmer working perfect I also heard th

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

I see a post on here I think that the lithium battery's burn out when it's a halogen bulb is this true? 

Not true I’ve had the same lithium batterie for about 9yrs now still going strong. By burn out halogen uses more current than LED so a night out if you have a low amp battery you won’t get as long lamp time a night using halogen to led as LEDs low voltage 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

I see a post on here I think that the lithium battery's burn out when it's a halogen bulb is this true? 

I’ve had a 22 amp Deben lithium and a tracer 210 with dimmer for the last 4 seasons and both still working fine atb longers01 

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I begged one off a pal who pretty much out the game bit had a brand new lamp sat about, it’s not got dimmer dial instead it got buttons to go up an down. Well not even half a season in an it’s started playing the cnut, opens it up an it’s got the worst possible connection you could put in a lamp, what a croc a shite, ill take pics tonight am post them for a laugh ?? I’m gonna have to bite billet an ask somebody to rewire it as I can’t see a way of securing it without ripping it all out ? nice handy wee lamp aswell tho 

I had the same one it burst into flames while using it ??

Got the twist one now but has a broken wire after 2 seasons of use which I will get round to fixing just using the normal now.

23 minutes ago, longers01 said:

My mate bought a little dimmer switch from some electrical store and opened his 170 up and wired it up and it worked lovely atb longers01 

Might have to do that. I got a 240 non variable. I will get my electrician mate to stick one on it ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, mush said:

There web page is not up no more, are they finished. 

what this lightforce...

WWW.LIGHTFORCE.COM

Whether camping in the wilderness, hunting a predator, pulling an all-nighter or off-roading through rough terrain, Lightforce is there to light the way. Based in Australia...