Lightforce striker veritable power / dimmer required

Could anyone help me lads, iv searched online high and low for one of these lamps, my one has kicked the bucket. As far as I know they're not made anymore. Its actually very hard get any sort of lightforce variable power lamps now.

If anyone in Ireland, England, Scotland or Wales has one that they're not using and interested in selling it could you let me know please. ?

IMG-20210219-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20210219-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20210219-WA0011.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd rather shite in my hands and clap than use them LED lamps? beam are very hard to see anything with them. I have an ordinary lamp with no dimmer but dimmer is the only way to go. 

Iv a tracer lithium battery for the last 3 years with a halogen lamp, best setup iv ever had. Not a problem with it.

Yeah there hard to get now. Got the light force blitz for 40 euro other week its been ré wired but working perfect need to polish the lense alright bit rough but dimmer working perfect I also heard th

Posted Images

Tried everything 

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

I was looking for a variable lamp all over for a mate had little luck in finding one. Can yours be repaired mate you had a look at the wiring?

Tried absolutely everything mate. It's well shook now, had it for a good few years now. Great lamp when it was working. 

1 minute ago, Smashing reds said:

Tried everything 

Tried absolutely everything mate. It's well shook now, had it for a good few years now. Great lamp when it was working. 

Have you had a multi meter across the dimmer terminals to see if it’s the on/off switch that’s gone or the dimmer as if it’s the dimmer switch that’s gone it can be by passed to work as a normal lamp to get you by till you find a new lamp. I love the variable lamps id probably cry if mine was done for the thought of using a modern day LED lamp don’t sound appealing as I can’t see nowt with them LED lamps 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, poxon said:

Have you had a multi meter across the dimmer terminals to see if it’s the on/off switch that’s gone or the dimmer as if it’s the dimmer switch that’s gone it can be by passed to work as a normal lamp to get you by till you find a new lamp. I love the variable lamps id probably cry if mine was done for the thought of using a modern day LED lamp don’t sound appealing as I can’t see nowt with them LED lamps 

Thanks for your help anyway mate ?

• Like 1

Yeah there hard to get now. Got the light force blitz for 40 euro other week its been ré wired but working perfect need to polish the lense alright bit rough but dimmer working perfect I also heard the haligeon bulbs are hard to get for them too how true that is I don't know 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Smashing reds said:

I was looking on lightforce website, if iv to go down that road and pay abit more I'll have to do it. Very hard to go back to non dimmer now. Thanks for the reply ?

I got one not long ago mate and that’s the route I had to take. Took about 3 weeks to get here

• Like 1