Potential stud dog

My mates going to breed from his coursing bred bitch think its bulldozer lines, its a decent fast dog but he wants to put something over it thats a bit more determined or commited and be more versatile , he wants to put my dog over her but im thinking he wants something a bit harder and smaller, about 24" fast and game , not to much bull preferably a bit of wheaton but ultimatly a well bred allrounder, any suggestions  or even known dog to possibly use

17 minutes ago, cantona said:

My mates going to breed from his coursing bred bitch think its bulldozer lines, its a decent fast dog but he wants to put something over it thats a bit more determined or commited and be more versatile , he wants to put my dog over her but im thinking he wants something a bit harder and smaller, about 24" fast and game , not to much bull preferably a bit of wheaton but ultimatly a well bred allrounder, any suggestions  or even known dog to possibly use

When's she coming in season ? I've a saluki bull greyhound x saluki greyhound here strong built getting on now his running days are over but when he was younger took all game single handed. He's the last of the breeding now be nice to get a pup back out of him 

11 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

When's she coming in season ? I've a saluki bull greyhound x saluki greyhound here strong built getting on now his running days are over but when he was younger took all game single handed. He's the last of the breeding now be nice to get a pup back out of him 

Sound a good dog but maybe a bit to big, shes 25  and wanting to reduce the size , what would he be about 26 

19 minutes ago, cantona said:

Sound a good dog but maybe a bit to big, shes 25  and wanting to reduce the size , what would he be about 26 

Don't matter what you out it to there's no dropping the size guarantee unless you go real small bulldozer has thrown some big tall dogs and some your think we're little whippety types

• Like 1

You put something similar size over her you'll get a few pups under the 25 tts pick a smaller pup or smallish terrier Cross drop the size hope you find something  you like ? 

What do you mean by lacks determination mate commitment 

3 minutes ago, cantona said:

I know what I want for the land I go on I’ve been walking it 30 years 

Each to there own bud the dog and litter sister were my main lamping dogs for 7 years and done more in the first couple seasons than most do in a lifetime. The dog was the only dog I've ran to do every species single handed granted the red wasn't a big stag but still hinds take some pulling we were out every few days with them when he got to them they were in trouble showed a few big heavy bull x up aswell

1 hour ago, Kalibrgun said:

Bang some pics up pal if you don't mind. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

You put something similar size over her you'll get a few pups under the 25 tts pick a smaller pup or smallish terrier Cross drop the size hope you find something  you like ? 

What do you mean by lacks determination mate commitment 

Strikes later than I like