Price rise in pups

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

You had 2 bring up the cost o my new wellos dint ya ,just when I thought I were gerrin over the ordeal ,the memory of delving into ones back sky come flooding back ,your a c,mc

That’s bad blacky you could be psychology damaged for life now , how much did you pay for your new welly’s anyway ?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still good honest folks gifting well-bred pups out there..... Im waiting for a pup, only charge is the price of the dock and a few days fishing on one of my waters.... I've just offered an adu

Personally, I would sooner gift a rabbiting tyke to a genuine good home than accept vonga for it... Loads of good lads around the UK,...plenty of nice average hunting jukels available...👍  O

Working dog lads will go to people who breed working dogs. The peddlers, profiteers, and breeders of non-working bred pups will still have people buying their pups, but genuine lads will still ei

Posted Images

It's all gone to f**k staff pups I remember seeing them £200-£300 now someone asking £2500 and lurcher pup £1000 people trying to make an easy few grand in my eyes I paid £400 for my Springer when i got him now i see Springer pups £2000 greed of people never surprising 

Screenshot_20210223-133558_Gumtree.jpg

Screenshot_20210223-133606_Gumtree.jpg

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

It prices alot of people out straight away I've been looking for a smaller dog to go with mine terrier sort or small lurcher to Bush abit and mooch about with but its mental the price people are asking 

The ones who know people in the game will be fine. It’s people starting out that will struggle 

24 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

The ones who know people in the game will be fine. It’s people starting out that will struggle 

You don’t really believe all that do you?that everyone in this game with be gifting every dog working man in the game a pup £1000 up pup for free do you your delusional if you believe that mate the working dog game is the most crooked game going look on here the guys done litters be it terriers/Lurchers/bushers types how many people are on here that share the same passion in dogs to the people that have been gifted pups on here you may get 1or2 at a push gifted pups the rest are sold at the new going rate I think everyone is going to struggle unless they got deep pockets pay the price take the gamble 

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

You don’t really believe all that do you?that everyone in this game with be gifting every dog working man in the game a pup £1000 up pup for free do you your delusional if you believe that mate the working dog game is the most crooked game going look on here the guys done litters be it terriers/Lurchers/bushers types how many people are on here that share the same passion in dogs to the people that have been gifted pups on here you may get 1or2 at a push gifted pups the rest are sold at the new going rate I think everyone is going to struggle unless they got deep pockets pay the price take the gamble 

I offered terrier pups to lads on here FOC  a few months back, the same time they were fetching a grand +, 1 went to Scotland a couple local, no money changed hands

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, poxon said:

Recon a few on here if the had pup sell you one reasonable price poxon 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I offered terrier pups to lads on here FOC  a few months back, the same time they were fetching a grand +, 1 went to Scotland a couple local, no money changed hands

Good for you lad not everyone is the same as you but gotta do what sits well with you tbh id be a bit on edge doing a litter while prices are so high an gifting with all the fuckery an goings on I experienced a bit of shit a few years ago now that changed my opinions on people in this game there’s more dishonest wankers than good people 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, poxon said:

Dunno mate, theres a lot of dogs being given to folk or sold for reasonable price (under £400?). Can think of several litters and several adults dogs I’ve seen go to folk in a sensible way. Sure plenty folk are cashing in. But there are lot of folk with dogs and a small number of dog folk lol. 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, poxon said:

Yes i do i was gifted a pup and delivered to scotland from a man ive never meet know a few that still gift or sell for next to nothing black neck cane to scotland for a pup £150 was the price  not everyone is interested in money 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Recon a few on here if the had pup sell you one reasonable price poxon 

I think I’m set for the next 10yrs With Lurchers well hopefully. it’ll only be beddy xs I keep any how my feelers are always out in our circles to see what’s accruing I recently learned the other day of a couple of litters that might happen in the next couple o yrs if I fall flat on my face an in need of a pup id be getting my name down on one of theses litters 

• Like 1