Price rise in pups

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still good honest folks gifting well-bred pups out there..... Im waiting for a pup, only charge is the price of the dock and a few days fishing on one of my waters.... I've just offered an adu

Personally, I would sooner gift a rabbiting tyke to a genuine good home than accept vonga for it... Loads of good lads around the UK,...plenty of nice average hunting jukels available...?  O

Working dog lads will go to people who breed working dogs. The peddlers, profiteers, and breeders of non-working bred pups will still have people buying their pups, but genuine lads will still ei

Posted Images

Looking at Pup’s advertised now and before there weren’t many workers mainly pets things are that bad on the land now who but the older end are still at it most would rather watch it on YouTube no jail then 

Not much difference I shouldn’t think the same as for years lurcher prices went up when they had a few rosettes under there belt , it’s best you just follow your own nose and you won’t go far wrong , I for one wouldn’t pay silly prices ,there’s still decent folk out there not breeding for profit .

• Like 2

As bad as the prices now are, its the secrecy in the price that boils my piss too.

On all the FB pages, its all that 'pm for the price', why, is that because you know your banging the price up and you don't want to be shot down. I recon so..

If the dog or the pups are any good you should be up front about the cost. Happy to sell for what its worth, not all this cloak and dagger stuff...

If your selling and you think your dog is worth 15 grand or 15 quid, then put it up and the reasons why you want that money for it..!!

I have a mate who's looking to buy a decent lurcher pup but can't believe the current prices. Just lurcher to lurcher, with a dash of bull would suit.

If anyone knows of any litters, for a fair price, please let me know. The pup would be going to a 5 star working home.

?

350 is enough to pay for any dog was asked a thousand pound for a terrier pup the same way your saying on Facebook said pm and then hit with a thousand pound price tag and tbh the mother of the pups looked like she seen f**k all too after pup and passport etc to get to Ireland talking 1700 for a pup 

• Like 4

Only deal with the decent chaps and ladies. I'll pay any reasonable price and travel the distance needed, to get the pup I want.... BUT.... I won't line a greedy b*****ds pockets ;)

I can't fault the last two chaps that sold me my runners (Spiderpig and Dodger). Both charged a very reasonable price and both pups were a picture of health and puppy chub. One turned out to be a fantastic worker and gentleman to boot... The other has saluki in him ????

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

As bad as the prices now are, its the secrecy in the price that boils my piss too.

On all the FB pages, its all that 'pm for the price', why, is that because you know your banging the price up and you don't want to be shot down. I recon so..

If the dog or the pups are any good you should be up front about the cost. Happy to sell for what its worth, not all this cloak and dagger stuff...

If your selling and you think your dog is worth 15 grand or 15 quid, then put it up and the reasons why you want that money for it..!!

I have a mate who's looking to buy a decent lurcher pup but can't believe the current prices. Just lurcher to lurcher, with a dash of bull would suit.

If anyone knows of any litters, for a fair price, please let me know. The pup would be going to a 5 star working home.

?

Young lad by me was looking to rehome a 3/8 5/8 bull grey dog 2 yrs old.... The kids just started on price work bricklaying after doing his apprenticeship and not got time for the dog.... I can get the details if your mates interested? 

• Like 1

Working dog lads will go to people who breed working dogs.

The peddlers, profiteers, and breeders of non-working bred pups will still have people buying their pups, but genuine lads will still either breed their own or go to people they trust.

The price is immaterial to me, it's how they are bred.

If you want it, you'll travel anywhere and pay what it's worth to you.

Cheers.

• Like 8
52 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Only deal with the decent chaps and ladies. I'll pay any reasonable price and travel the distance needed, to get the pup I want.... BUT.... I won't line a greedy b*****ds pockets ;)

I can't fault the last two chaps that sold me my runners (Spiderpig and Dodger). Both charged a very reasonable price and both pups were a picture of health and puppy chub. One turned out to be a fantastic worker and gentleman to boot... The other has saluki in him ????

lol....he was just a c**t mate....i was so glad when you came and fetched him....

i remember taking him in the van at 10 -12 week....to get him used to traveling...let the other dogs out to run behind the motor....and him going crackers...stood up on the dash board wanting to be out with them...after two or three days of this he was doing my head in....jumping around all over me whilst i was driving...just going nuts....in the end out he went....3 mile first day behind my van....:laugh:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

lol....he was just a c**t mate....i was so glad when you came and fetched him....

i remember taking him in the van at 10 -12 week....to get him used to traveling...let the other dogs out to run behind the motor....and him going crackers...stood up on the dash board wanting to be out with them...after two or three days of this he was doing my head in....jumping around all over me whilst i was driving...just going nuts....in the end out he went....3 mile first day behind my van....:laugh:

I'll never forget your parting words....... "HAHAHAHAHA he's gonna do your head in all the way to Barcelona" ? Ya nobhead! ?

And..... the cnut was an absolute dream the whole journey lol The second he landed, well, wanker whining mode kicked back in didn't it ?

Dogs a prick ????

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, poxon said:

My answer to the question I was asked was a simple i don’t really know tbh I think the prices people are asking now will have a nock on effect down the road and in the working dog game 

BIGGEST BEING......  more f***ing thieving of dogs of every kind?

• Like 3

Seen a disturbing news bulletin earlier... Try not to watch the news Tbf.. They found over 40k of stolen dogs in North Wales all under heat lamps with a litter each?kept in them grey plastic pallet boxes with  some mesh on the top... All different breeds bud?

• Sad 1