Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bird has this one in the bag 

24 inch at a push ... Good luck ?

Posted Images

11 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Bird has this one in the bag 

lol  , as its only 5 /2 month old  and got saluki in  it by how it looks, and its 20in    25lb,  it grow height  up to 10 month old, weight could take 2 years to fill out proper, i go   25-26in  60lb

• Like 1
On 16/02/2021 at 11:05, shaaark said:

What cross/type is she mate?

Line bred coursing type dam is Romeo bred then the sire is lad called Shane dog outta Selby pin bred Kenny hall stuff back to Merlin eve and suki

Edited by Kalibrgun
2 hours ago, breeze said:

I was gonna say around 24 half, a pup that's 20tts at 5 half months will do well to grow more than 4 inches. 

Just my opinion tho ? 

just to be pedantic its actualy only 5 month old.....but i know what your saying....4-5 inch does seem a stretch 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Line bred coursing type dam is Kenny halls stuff to Romeo then the sire is lad called Shane dog outta Selby 

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

25ish tts, 55ish lb

Saying that, I've not heard of kenny halls, or any of the names you've mentioned there, apart from romeo lol. So have NO IDEA as to how big the parents, grandparents etc were, or the size of any of them lol. ?

Kenny hall stuff fast types suppose to be sharp good killers not fen dogs the saluki in there at start from D sellers suki I think be cauldfields joe seagull all sorts a good blood in there yours looks quite saluki some I seen from them lines look more lurcher atb with it mate hope to have a day with it some point ?? 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Kenny hall stuff fast types suppose to be sharp good killers not fen dogs the saluki in there at start from D sellers suki I think be cauldfields joe seagull all sorts a good blood in there yours looks quite saluki some I seen from them lines look more lurcher atb with it mate hope to have a day with it some point ?? 

The sire nearly looks a pure I'll get pics cropped 

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 1