Halfbull x greyhound

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuine first x bitch 

All half x grandmother, son, granddaughter and great-grandson all different generation half x the pitbull used is all game dog the first x was out of od bods ch alligator she was put to her son what w

A few 1st x's we have...

Posted Images

nice dogs , and going back to pure greyhound , could put bit of height/speed back in to the pups. my big 1x gsd x grey , his sire 29in razzmatazz  distance greyhound  a good dog, my dog made 28in and strong with it. i like 1x pit x greys if from good stuff, but you need lot of work for a x like that i reckon, ive seen couple of very good dogs when i was lamping few years ago, they were pit x grey x saluki x grey double bred, run all night long, and take what ever you put them on, these were 26 - 27 in dogs, this was mid 80s , very good lurchers. you got any saluki in your breeding , or is it just greyhounds you used .? 

23 minutes ago, bird said:

nice dogs , and going back to pure greyhound , could put bit of height/speed back in to the pups. my big 1x gsd x grey , his sire 29in razzmatazz  distance greyhound  a good dog, my dog made 28in and strong with it. i like 1x pit x greys if from good stuff, but you need lot of work for a x like that i reckon, ive seen couple of very good dogs when i was lamping few years ago, they were pit x grey x saluki x grey double bred, run all night long, and take what ever you put them on, these were 26 - 27 in dogs, this was mid 80s , very good lurchers. you got any saluki in your breeding , or is it just greyhounds you used .? 

Will be a pure pitbull ill be putting to greyhound for half x pups ch Luke is pure bull out of Lees nara and Lees gr ch barney, my dogs not small in height around 28 tts 90 odd lb and mother to pup is 26 to 27 tts, yeah I wouldnt have them for running rabbits just fox really c**ts pull the arm out of your socket when lamping but won't beat them to keep killing night after night and sore i bred some good 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull out of blue dog alright 

6 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I was asked if I'd let a proper ,battle dog out over my greyhound bitch only last month,I refused as I've no interest in rearing a litter I'd have no use for myself,this dog is a multiple time winner in the box,the bloke guaranteed me decent money for pups from his mates but I think I've enough to be getting on with rather than rearing 1/2 cross pits 

Go an go an go an go an ?

You done a great job with the last litter jig,be some pups they would.

Edited by Francie
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Go an go an go an go an ?

You done a great job with the last litter jig,be some pups they would.

will you take the surplus left over francie lol...they be eating each other at 12 weeks ...id have a feckin breakdown ..

• Haha 2

They re given bad press . All my straight half crosses lamped off the lead. All worked with ferrets and were spot on with stock. Handled from pups they re no different to any other cross. In fact they were the quietest dogs I ve kennelled. Work wise just regular exercise and working. They don t need any more than any other Lurcher type 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, jake824 said:

They re given bad press . All my straight half crosses lamped off the lead. All worked with ferrets and were spot on with stock. Handled from pups they re no different to any other cross. In fact they were the quietest dogs I ve kennelled. Work wise just regular exercise and working. They don t need any more than any other Lurcher type 

Ive said it before in the past that the main problem with bull crosses is the dogs actually have more brains than 90% of the people that own them.

• Like 11