Halfbull x greyhound

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuine first x bitch 

All half x grandmother, son, granddaughter and great-grandson all different generation half x the pitbull used is all game dog the first x was out of od bods ch alligator she was put to her son what w

A few 1st x's we have...

Posted Images

Na no ones gone mad people have just moved on I recon people tend not to stick to standard crosses no more they like to mix it up a little an get creative ??I’m a beddy x fan my self but still recon to this day a bull/greyhound x saluki/greyhound takes some beating as a lampers choice of dog for all. Tbh I quite like listening to the saluki talk even though I’d never own a saluki greyhound there not for me but fully get why people are running them as there choice 

17 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Plenty still about but not proper bull blood like we used to have most staffy pitbull wannabee Shite gets thrown in nowadays

Think that’s part of it and also why go first x now when there are decent bull blooded lurchers about doing the job at hand. 

• Like 6
39 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Think that’s part of it and also why go first x now when there are decent bull blooded lurchers about doing the job at hand. 

I'd sooner have a dog with a splash of bull in From a couple generations ago than a bull x with fresh blood in that's not up to it. I need to get some straws off my old saluki bull grey dog before he croaks. Trev on here bred the father to it he was half x to saluki grey the best allrounder I've ever seen then he got put to a saluki x and every pup out of the first and second litter to the same dam made the grade taking everything in front of them. Sadly there's only my big dog and a bitch out of the repeat mating left.

• Like 2

Few about still. I like em and enjoy conditioning them. Will have another soon but i dont like them too tall myself prefer smaller stronger types. Had this dog from a pup but sent him back to his breeder after he had some bad luck really enjoyed having him about.

18F63BA8-CA9D-4252-8C67-898166FA6D76.jpeg

• Like 11

I know there's still a few about but the lads I know with em wouldn't use em over a running dog they keep the circles tight and there's the divvys that you wouldn't let use a dog the types that would throw a black lab over a greyhound and even talk themselves into believing it's a bull x ?

• Like 2

Can't beat a decent half x I've had a couple 2nd gens they're weren't the best on big open field runs but of the slip they were like bullets hit stuff at 100 mile an hour my 1 bitch killed a few foxes before they'd even got chance to move off ?

10 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Plenty still about but not proper bull blood like we used to have most staffy pitbull wannabee Shite gets thrown in nowadays

No doubt most are bred out of shit same as any breed but Definitely still the right bull blood around ?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, C.green said:

Few about still. I like em and enjoy conditioning them. Will have another soon but i dont like them too tall myself prefer smaller stronger types. Had this dog from a pup but sent him back to his breeder after he had some bad luck really enjoyed having him about.

18F63BA8-CA9D-4252-8C67-898166FA6D76.jpeg

Whats the breeding behind that one mate?Do you know the girl well who took that photo?

9 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

I'd sooner have a dog with a splash of bull in From a couple generations ago than a bull x with fresh blood in that's not up to it. I need to get some straws off my old saluki bull grey dog before he croaks. Trev on here bred the father to it he was half x to saluki grey the best allrounder I've ever seen then he got put to a saluki x and every pup out of the first and second litter to the same dam made the grade taking everything in front of them. Sadly there's only my big dog and a bitch out of the repeat mating left.

I don’t know how many pups that first cross bitch had over the years but I put a deerhound x greyhound over her, saluki x greyhound, a deerhound x bull greyhound, a ridge back x bull greyhound and a first cross bull greyhound and all the pups made handy dogs ?

• Like 1

I was asked if I'd let a proper ,battle dog out over my greyhound bitch only last month,I refused as I've no interest in rearing a litter I'd have no use for myself,this dog is a multiple time winner in the box,the bloke guaranteed me decent money for pups from his mates but I think I've enough to be getting on with rather than rearing 1/2 cross pits 

• Like 1