Another cold one

44 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm telling you, these last couple of days have been the coldest I can remember in a long time. 

Through the week had lower temperatures but that wind chill cuts to the bone. ?

I said the same today mate , the temperature in the car said two degrees when we was there but that wind hit my head and went down my spine and I fecked my back up at the start of the week so couldn’t warm up when we had a dig 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What were the ground like trev ,like cheese graters round yur 

same there mate but got away with it in the trees.  The fawn bitch did run one across a field and I didn’t like what I saw but I’ll keep a eye on her and put that one down to the hard ground and a nail I had to cut back at the start of the week 

Edited by Trev70
2 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

same there mate but got away with it in the trees.  The fawn bitch did run one across a field and I didn’t like what I saw but I’ll keep a eye on her and put that one down to the hard ground 

The can't run properly on it u know that lol

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

The can't run properly on it u know that lol

I know mate , It's a problem I have?, I soon forget the good  things but I'm all ways looking for bad things, what ever kind of job I'm doing with the dogs.

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

I know mate , It's a problem I have?, I soon forget the good had things but I'm all ways looking for bad things, what ever kind of job I'm doing with the dogs.

that's the problem with high standards, you tend not to enjoy the good so much, cos your always looking for the bad, if you get what I mean. 

• Like 2