Len ginger french

56 minutes ago, morton said:

He sold me and a mate,saluki hybrids,took the payment and never sent the mutts,early 80,s.The lad from Blackburn that came back with a littermate,that lurcher made the theft of our brass easier to accept,it was a turd.

Who was the Blackburn lad please Morton?

pm if you don't mind.

Cheers, D.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell you what...if hes up there looking down on us....he will be so pissed he missed the the prices dogs are fetching right now....lol

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dytkos said:

Who was the Blackburn lad please Morton?

pm if you don't mind.

Cheers, D.

The arrangement was for the lad from Blackburn,who was picking his pup up from French,to pick ours up and drop them off at a lurcher and terrier show just outside Blackburn,we went to the show and never got our pups.I don,t know the lad but remember the pup he brought back,it ended up with a lass in preston and was later sold in Donny.The postal order we sent was cashed.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, morton said:

The arrangement was for the lad from Blackburn,who was picking his pup up from French,to pick ours up and drop them off at a lurcher and terrier show just outside Blackburn,we went to the show and never got our pups.I don,t know the lad but remember the pup he brought back,it ended up with a lass in preston and was later sold in Donny.The postal order we sent was cashed.

Cheers, Was wondering about his name, see if I knew him. 

Cheers, D.

3 hours ago, morton said:

He sold me and a mate,saluki hybrids,took the payment and never sent the mutts,early 80,s.The lad from Blackburn that came back with a littermate,that lurcher made the theft of our brass easier to accept,it was a turd.

I never met or knew the man ,just was told storeys by a ex employer of his, hence why I was asking , there’s some good genuine lurcher lads about and some bloody dodgy ones aswell glad I was taught from a young one never part with ones cash till you have the goods and never buy a pig in a poke 

2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

I never met or knew the man ,just was told storeys by a ex employer of his, hence why I was asking , there’s some good genuine lurcher lads about and some bloody dodgy ones aswell glad I was taught from a young one never part with ones cash till you have the goods and never buy a pig in a poke 

We never had a poke

• Haha 3
  • 3 months later...

I met him quite a few times around the shows etc. Remember him refereeing a fight at Lambourn Lurcher Show (about 1978/79) between John (boy) Stanley and another traveller. During the fight (Stanley was winning easily) a fist came flying out of the crowd and put Ginger flat on his arse..... all hell broke loose and there was a mass brawl...... those were the days....Unfortunately though, it spelt the beginning of the end for Lambourn Show.

• Haha 5