Len ginger french

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell you what...if hes up there looking down on us....he will be so pissed he missed the the prices dogs are fetching right now....lol

Posted Images

I know one chap went to ginger  to buy a dog he didn’t have what he was looking for yet ended up coming away with a Vidio recorder ?they reckon his place was like arckrights shop he always av something for sale ?yet knew a keeper buy a spaniel off him for £80 coz he was on the move ,it was a cracking dog and served him well 

Met him a fair few times over the years, like as been said, always up for a laugh and abit of banter. 

Jack Hargreaves ( out of country) did a visit on Len. He was showing Jack his many dogs 1 by 1. Wonder if anyone could find a link to it ? 

10 minutes ago, breeze said:

Met him a fair few times over the years, like as been said, always up for a laugh and abit of banter. 

Jack Hargreaves ( out of country) did a visit on Len. He was showing Jack his many dogs 1 by 1. Wonder if anyone could find a link to it ? 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
10 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

Was he keepering at the time mate ?

No mate, think he'd finished by then, had a pup off Luke, sadly got run over, healed physically but mentally was never the same, had to have her pts, good bitch as well, used to get jabs from him as well.

This would be about 1990.

Cheers, D.

Len judged a show our way many moons ago and put a shaggy lurcher dog on the podium .He asked the owner if he’d like to use the dog over a bitch of his to which the owner replied ,might be awkward mate he’s got no bollocks .Ginger brushed the issue with a joke lol but we all knew he’d f****d up .Made me laugh his antics with the antis ,class and didn’t give a flying f**k what he said .He had a stall at a show in Gloucester with a sign saying “pig dogs for sale ,100% stayers .That was when he was in his lakie phase .Liked him tbh ,a gent to those who treated him right but cross him and you knew it .RIP Lennard 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Loton Moocher said:

I know one chap went to ginger  to buy a dog he didn’t have what he was looking for yet ended up coming away with a Vidio recorder ?they reckon his place was like arckrights shop he always av something for sale ?yet knew a keeper buy a spaniel off him for £80 coz he was on the move ,it was a cracking dog and served him well 

Proper character few and far between these day harmless bloke do anything for yah as long he got a deal out of it ?

I remember going to Weston park when the terrier and lurcher rings when where they still should be in the middle and the old earth dog running dog tent was rammed crowd of round somebody I said to my mate who's that c**t talking shit I squez my way through who was there and who was talking none other then yah man ginger in a tweet suite giving it the talk funny bloke shame he's no longer with us likes already been said 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, breeze said:

Penda... Weston was alot better back in them days, used to camp out behind Edrd tent. Up to the stables bar on the night time used to be rammed.  Happy days ? 

Ive had some good sessions up there years gone by good times