Razor - RIP

10 hours ago, goshawking719 said:

Nearly 12 months now and showing all the right signs with the few bits he has done. He has definitely thrown more to the saluki than razor in his build but is the easiest and most biddable pup iv ever had, a real nice dog to have around. 

Winter seems like a long way off right now but it will soon be here and I can't wait to see what he turns out like.

IMG_20210618_004153_412.jpg

Smart dog, is he one of those that is hard to put weight on, fussy eater or just doesn’t hold weight ? At 12 months mid summer like to see them with some weight on there back but I know some saluki x’s can be a nightmare for trying to put weight on

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All,   Had a short chat with Snoop earlier and unfortunately Razor left us last week.   This special dog was born on 4th Sept 2008.   Provided one man with 6 long h

R.I.P Razor lad,keep them busy on them there big pastures in the sky,run fast & run free ..I have a son of Razor who will be 9 years old this October,he's been a fair servant to me,the dog has no

I don't worry what other people think about my dogs . ( I used to ) but not anymore there's only one person who needs to be happy .  and if you ain't happy then you do something about it. ra

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Smart dog, is he one of those that is hard to put weight on, fussy eater or just doesn’t hold weight ? At 12 months mid summer like to see them with some weight on there back but I know some saluki x’s can be a nightmare for trying to put weight on

Not fussy at all, some times have to slow him down. He will eat as much as you put down and is still fed twice a day. He more than doubles what my other lurcher eats but just doesn't carry it at all. I always like to run my dogs a touch on the heavier side but he doesn't seem to agree?

12 hours ago, goshawking719 said:

Nearly 12 months now and showing all the right signs with the few bits he has done. He has definitely thrown more to the saluki than razor in his build but is the easiest and most biddable pup iv ever had, a real nice dog to have around. 

Winter seems like a long way off right now but it will soon be here and I can't wait to see what he turns out like.

IMG_20210618_004153_412.jpg

Belter that 

2 hours ago, goshawking719 said:

Not fussy at all, some times have to slow him down. He will eat as much as you put down and is still fed twice a day. He more than doubles what my other lurcher eats but just doesn't carry it at all. I always like to run my dogs a touch on the heavier side but he doesn't seem to agree?

Have u tried the bounce ,please a back on a behafron 

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Have u tried the bounce ,please a back on a behafron 

Hey blacky, did yoo av to haaks a black person how to spell behafron?!  ?

Kin el, just re read what you wrote!  No idea what on earth you're on about, and no idea as to my reply to you! ?.

Think I need some fresh air. ?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Hey blacky, did yoo av to haaks a black person how to spell behafron?!  ?

Kin el, just re read what you wrote!  No idea what on earth you're on about, and no idea as to my reply to you! ?.

Think I need some fresh air. ?

Fecking hell furg I.didnt check it just sent ,your right it's a bunch of gibberish 

I was merely recommending bounce chunks as a build up food for his sapling 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Fecking hell furg I.didnt check it just sent ,your right it's a bunch of gibberish 

I was merely recommending bounce chunks as a build up food for his sapling 

?  makes a bit more sense, now I've had time to mentally digest it lol.  'Puts a back on a biafran', lol.

Seeen ?

Still need some fresh air though.  ?

• 1 month later...