Razor - RIP

17 hours ago, snoopdog said:

I don't worry what other people think about my dogs . ( I used to )

but not anymore there's only one person who needs to be happy . 

and if you ain't happy then you do something about it. razor was retired through injury early in his 7th season his muscle became detached  from his bone . another story . 

I have never stated that razor  was the best at this or that .but I have had some belting days with him 

and a quite  few amazing days with him where I have thought how the f**k did he catch that. and I have had some real frustrating days too . where I have made every excuse in the book . to myself off course . 

it sort off knocked my plug in a bit when I retired him and haven't done a lot since.  I have his son here who will be around 6ish . I haven't tested him. just messed about local . 

shame.really he   does did have potential. 

maybe one day I will get that buzz again . I just hope one of these in the last litter make the grade maybe I will get a pup off one of them .

in a few.years time.  

I have put two dogs to sleep  in the last 6 month . the munchy who was 16 years old.(belting dog who could nail just about anything)  and razor who was 13 or 14 years old. and them two  dogs have given me some cracking days . 

razor Was a good dog and in my eyes will take some replacing.  

Good luck to the few lads who have pups out of him. 

There is nothing like a good dog behind a  good hare . field or fen . 

Great honest write up snoop ?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All,   Had a short chat with Snoop earlier and unfortunately Razor left us last week.   This special dog was born on 4th Sept 2008.   Provided one man with 6 long h

R.I.P Razor lad,keep them busy on them there big pastures in the sky,run fast & run free ..I have a son of Razor who will be 9 years old this October,he's been a fair servant to me,the dog has no

I don't worry what other people think about my dogs . ( I used to ) but not anymore there's only one person who needs to be happy .  and if you ain't happy then you do something about it. ra

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

A lot a razor pups got that nice box head strong animals ?? 

buddy had a decent sized nut on him.  but razor heeed was on another leve I got asked regularly of lads how much bulls in that. loll .a pic of buddy and casper.  

and probably one of the last pics of razor I have took. 

IMG-20191020-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20191003-WA0011.jpeg

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

buddy had a decent sized nut on him.  but razor heeed was on another leve I got asked regularly of lads how much bulls in that. loll .a pic of buddy and casper.  

and probably one of the last pics of razor I have took. 

IMG-20191020-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20191003-WA0011.jpeg

He’s  a picture mate left some good ones put my name down for a pup if when  them double razors pups land lol ??