Razor - RIP

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All,   Had a short chat with Snoop earlier and unfortunately Razor left us last week.   This special dog was born on 4th Sept 2008.   Provided one man with 6 long h

R.I.P Razor lad,keep them busy on them there big pastures in the sky,run fast & run free ..I have a son of Razor who will be 9 years old this October,he's been a fair servant to me,the dog has no

I don't worry what other people think about my dogs . ( I used to ) but not anymore there's only one person who needs to be happy .  and if you ain't happy then you do something about it. ra

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I don't follow coursing dogs so wouldn't know that. 

That tells me he was a freak of a dog that couldn't produce itself. 

Still, out of all the clips on the Web he looks better than the others IMO. 

That’s not a good thing . 

buddy consistently threw better than himself regardless of what he was put to despite being nowhere near as classy as lucky 

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s not a good thing . 

buddy consistently threw better than himself regardless of what he was put to despite being nowhere near as classy as lucky 

It is a good thing if you're matching the animal! ?

It's right though, if it couldn't produce all it will leave is memories. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Come on . 

no one is crabbing the dog at all but out of how many bitches ? 

he did produce a foley winner though if you look at the owner he’s had multi quality dogs but bred very few good animals his self maybe can’t make out click 

then look breeder of razor in a couple of litters he has put handful of quality on the field some with buddy blood some without some just no what will click 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he did produce a foley winner though if you look at the owner he’s had multi quality dogs but bred very few good animals his self maybe can’t make out click 

then look breeder of razor in a couple of litters he has put handful of quality on the field some with buddy blood some without some just no what will click 

I had a lovely big dog straight out of one of luckys earliest litters. 

he was out of a half cross quick kill bitch and could kill in fields up the hill ?and on the a 1 . 

He was measured behind a hare , quick to shut down and very good in fields from the van or you could put him in to hunt up himself . Easily my best hare dog on the lamp as well . 

he had a proper engine and when he was in third to forth would leave stuff for dead. But If the ground was wet he wasn’t worth a bowl of food . 

after him I thought I’d struggle with getting a good hare diogwhen I was given a collie to buddy stuff dog . The difference was like night and day . 

If I wanted a killer of hares , it would have to be buddy stuff for me as it’s just totally effortless . 

anyway these dogs are all old news now , dead and buried . 

there’s better dogs on the fen than these ever were 

• Like 2

Heard the same about lucky didn’t like the slop this is what I was trying to say to greb dog  thats up and down the gears fast killer when that wet comes the fastest dogs will have to dig in some can’t adapt ?? 
not had one buddy blood but this Romeo blood really impressed me I’d have a pup Romeo razor or bulldozer no probs got  Romeo and bully blood in the 2  I’m running at min I’d try a razor bred dog no bother  

• Like 1

These pair from the same litter I bred Razor to my old bitch Derrie.

both been v well tested and delivered no doubt.

I’ll let Jacob and give more details on Troy but I know he’s put some real game on the floor and throwing his own offspring aswell.

My bitch Darla

E766EA42-BE5B-4957-9B00-0B0DB048F36B.jpeg.53529cba7a7ee46f07e8d620cf4777fd.jpeg

And Jacob’s Dog Troy 

EDF75678-B1EF-4A67-9DBC-B815FAEE9F6C.jpeg.5a4d4ee15e5e5e8205d18f286378713b.jpeg

• Like 6