WHEN THINGS GO REALLY WRONG

2 minutes ago, big napper said:

Thats a sickner i remember you saying how much you liked that bitch aswell, well hope the pup ends up as good as her mam for you pal,,

no i got a choc patterdale bitch pup from a lad on here,, tillybella his name on here

Good luck with it mate

im sure she’ll not disappoint ?? 

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost my bitch today. Worked a fox for an hour at 3.5m. no drama , ready to dig to a steady mark. help at hand if I needed it..... cheers rat face. she wobbled out and fox wobbled o

2 weeks back, I brought my old chocolate bitch into the house... Mrs threw her a piece of meat... She started choking... Spent 10 minutes trying to dislodge it... Her eyes rolled over and she was gone

I know that feeling mate and it gets to you to,I lost a cracking border dog like that in this hard snow,took ages to find him and once I broke through he was stiff in front of a pair of foxes.Feel it

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, CO CHISE said:

Gutted for you pal when you told me today ?

let’s hope the pup you’ve kept back turns out how you want her to be, I know it’s more a less over for this season but Don’t forget there’s always a seat for you ?

Top man mate cheers 

• Like 1

I know that feeling mate and it gets to you to,I lost a cracking border dog like that in this hard snow,took ages to find him and once I broke through he was stiff in front of a pair of foxes.Feel it for ya mate this is mine I lost hope you bounce back with ya youngsters 

996F932F-1CF4-4794-8657-A81AAFAFF6A7.png

• Like 4
On 12/02/2021 at 22:29, lurchers said:

I know that feeling mate and it gets to you to,I lost a cracking border dog like that in this hard snow,took ages to find him and once I broke through he was stiff in front of a pair of foxes.Feel it for ya mate this is mine I lost hope you bounce back with ya youngsters 

Just wondering is that a funeral service? 

46 minutes ago, downsview said:

From terriers perspective if you died, and the next day your mate got all the gear together do you think he or she would mope about or do you 

Think the would hear what's going in in on and be mad keen to get out

I don’t even know where that service thing come from mate,but he had the bottled up in a stop end.So I got him out and let my young border dog dispatch them and buried him doing what enjoyed doing in the same hole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2021 at 22:29, lurchers said:

Did the foxes kill it?

• Confused 1