Freezer Storage Containers?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I freeze in them little oblong plastic takeaway containers, pop them out when frozen then vac pack, saves having loads of containers and your reusing the few you keep. Thats just the way I've don

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thali-Outlet-Rectangular-Microwave-Containers/dp/B00J1KPEA6/ref=pd_lpo_201_img_1/257-2953221-9383326?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00J1KPEA6&pd_rd_r=6709a0c7-7e06-4cdf-8680-

Trouble is over here it will be plus 10 by tea time, no consistency ??

Posted Images

Wow! Fukk! Well; C$270 works out at £150. And I don't think I've even seen Anything, in a dozen pages of Amazon, even touching That cost. As you say, it must be some seriously high end shit!

From what I'm getting, at a cursory glance at Amazon? £50 - 60 is not supposed to be a piece of shit, at least. There's £20 and under stuff. Nuff said!

Okay well, thanks, Ted. If no one else puts their hand up? I guess I'll just go back to trawling Amazon day and night. Trying to get some feel for what's out there.

I'll fukking get there! ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Wow! Fukk! Well; C$270 works out at £150. And I don't think I've even seen Anything, in a dozen pages of Amazon, even touching That cost. As you say, it must be some seriously high end shit!

From what I'm getting, at a cursory glance at Amazon? £50 - 60 is not supposed to be a piece of shit, at least. There's £20 and under stuff. Nuff said!

Okay well, thanks, Ted. If no one else puts their hand up? I guess I'll just go back to trawling Amazon day and night. Trying to get some feel for what's out there.

I'll fukking get there! ?

I got mine on sale, it’s random over here for pricing on things

one week things are “full” price then it goes on sale anything from 30% to 50% off

this includes food eg 6 chicken breasts will be 40 dollars next week 18 dollars 

I wish the would do away with it and just sell things at the bottom price

I use a Reber (Italian) but they are a bit more expensive than the usual, also the vacuum bags are more expensive because one side of the bag is embossed to allow for better expulsion of air whilst creating the vacuum. It's over 15 years old now and hasn't skipped a beat.

12bacon.jpg.84ead25dda1121c37bda802da0db8da0.jpg

• Like 1

Fukk me, MG! That absolute beauty is £200's worth, today! Stainless Steel. Professional piece of kit. Wow!

Unfortunately, drooling over it as I am? I simply don't think I can justify it - I'm gutted to say! Because I do Love a top quality piece of kit! Especially my Italian stuff! :D Christ, if only!

No. If I had family? I'd have bought one of Those muvva fukkas before even typing this! Sadly, I'll barely use it. Then, it'll out last me and then ..... Fukked if I know.

God, that's fukking gorgeous though! Even has that little gauge on it? I've always wanted something with a gauge! Fukk!

41 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Fukk me, MG! That absolute beauty is £200's worth, today! Stainless Steel. Professional piece of kit. Wow!

Unfortunately, drooling over it as I am? I simply don't think I can justify it - I'm gutted to say! Because I do Love a top quality piece of kit! Especially my Italian stuff! :D Christ, if only!

No. If I had family? I'd have bought one of Those muvva fukkas before even typing this! Sadly, I'll barely use it. Then, it'll out last me and then ..... Fukked if I know.

God, that's fukking gorgeous though! Even has that little gauge on it? I've always wanted something with a gauge! Fukk!

Once you buy one

you won’t stop using it

• Haha 1

Stop it, Ted!!! ?

Seriously though, mate. You've got family. I mean, people living with you? I've got No fukker. Not here or anywhere. Last of the line, mate.

So, A/ I'd only be using it for me. How much curry and chick peas can one man put away, for himself? And, B/ When I fukk off? That's It! Just down to the looters. I'm not going out of my way to leave those scum the fukking jackpot!

8 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Which Vacuum Sealer?

Amazon's scaring the shit out of me! There's pages of them. Prices are all over the place.

What do I look for? Recommendations? Obviously, I'll examine any short list for the possibility ~ no matter how fukking slim ~ of avoiding chink shit!

Thanks.

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

I just got a James Martin one for £20 a few years ago.

Get the rolls not bags, a lot cheaper, just seal the bottom cut what length you need and Robert's your mother's brother ? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Gav said:

Get the rolls not bags, a lot cheaper, just seal the bottom cut what length you need

??? What's this then? They do bags, of what ever predestined sizes, I take it? Or 'Rolls'? Are these like a bloody great poly tube and you clip it off at both ends, to size?

Forgive the cluelessness. Hectic night and day. Been all over the place and working half a dozen angles. Haven't even Thought about plastic, yet.

£20.00 machine? I thought, 'Christ! Good luck with That then!'. But, you say you've had it a couple of years? Blimey! Use it much?

I'm fukking torn here, as usual! See? Gagging to knock up a load more shit. But, aware that I'd end up losing half of it, because my main fridge is down. I'd need to freeze it. And that's where this all started!

Off to try watching one last film. Hope to shit it's a half decent one. I just need to give my brain a rest. Happy. But mentally fukked! ;)

Fukk it! 8) 'Avving it!

23 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Fukk it! 8) 'Avving it!

That's made in China mate :pardon:

Dare say, mate :( I simply can't afford, let alone justify, £200, or what ever it was, for that gorgeous Italian job.

Tell you what though? As you're so good at following me around, telling me when what ever I look at is made in china? Can I please, in future, just tell you what I'm looking for.

Then, you can track and trace every available example. Sort out those MIC. Then point out the rest to me. Take a shit ton of work off my plate, that would! :)

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Dare say, mate :( I simply can't afford, let alone justify, £200, or what ever it was, for that gorgeous Italian job.

Tell you what though? As you're so good at following me around, telling me when what ever I look at is made in china? Can I please, in future, just tell you what I'm looking for.

Then, you can track and trace every available example. Sort out those MIC. Then point out the rest to me. Take a shit ton of work off my plate, that would! :)

f**k me mate, I'm not Help the Aged :laugh:

I was just being a twat - I haven't got a clue where it's made.

......... at the end of the day, just buy what you like :yes:

........ almost anything with electronics will have some part made in China so, they'll get a small cut somewhere. 

Stick to the old rule mate - buy cheap, buy twice ;)

You don't need pricey industrial quality but, good will do :thumbs:

or, just freeze it into blocks in tubs, label it and, bung it in the freezer.

better still, make an event of it - get some sort round, crack open a few bottles and cook what you need :)