Shovel Leaner

Some years ago I bought a couple of high pitched buzzers to keep the mozzies away while evening fishing, which they did but the bonus was my kids suddenly stayed well clear of me because all they could hear was this high pitched buzzing, winner winner Christmas dinner.   Must look where I put them to get ready for the grand kids coming round ?

Phil

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your concern. I’m still in the land of the living. I have been back on the trowel for the last few weeks and have been working with a gang , so I’ve not had my usual THL time moments that I

Mr Sausage sends his regards, people and thanks you for your thoughts . He,l tell you himself when he,s ready and will be back soon with some new pajamas ??  

Still in touch with John on WhatsApp so he’s still alive .

Thanks for your concern. I’m still in the land of the living. I have been back on the trowel for the last few weeks and have been working with a gang , so I’ve not had my usual THL time moments that I get while I’m keepering . And also I work on the shoot on my own , so you guys are sort of company. I’ve said this before, I’m like a bad friend who you don’t hear of for ages and then comes back expecting to pick up like nothing has happened.
          Also I clumsily dropped my iPhone in a puddle and f@cked it up . I’ve been waiting on my insurance replacement , and sort of got out of the THL habit . 
     Can I just say that I’m only 55 , I know I look like I had an uphill paper round, but there is life in this old dog yet . Keep it real and keep taking the tablets ?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 24/02/2021 at 10:26, Stavross said:

It looks like we have another one missing in action, I’ve not seen Mr Bernard Sausage for a while 

Yeah I've noticed that too mate, he's often 1st one of a morning to post something on here. ?