Best trousers for walking/hunting/mooching

• 5 months later...

On 03/05/2021 at 20:46, jigsaw said:
WWW.REVOLUTIONRACE.IE

Nordwand Pro is a fully equipped outdoor trouser with great fit. Stretch panels on knees, seat and hips provide great comfort.

I'm trying a pair of these , they're £95 and the black ones are on sale at £66 so I'll have a punt on them.?

And they do sizes above 36 unlike Born's midget climber getup ?

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Borr said:

I'm trying a pair of these , they're £95 and the black ones are on sale at £66 so I'll have a punt on them.?

:laugh:

Would it be considered bragging to mention mine are a 30" waist :whistling:

But seriously, I've got three pairs and I reckon I should buy another couple. I practically live in them.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

But seriously, I've got three pairs and I reckon I should buy another couple. I practically live in them.

Not if you've got a 22" chest ?

Just now, Born Hunter said:

40 :D

I'm only kidding see you're a buff adventurer, I'm 40 waist fatty, but on a bit of a mission to get fitter even if I don't lose much 6'3" tad under twenty stone , when I've been fit in the past been 36" waist and 15-17 stone. And I'm not talking marathon fit but walk all day on hills fit. It's hard work one finding time and obviously motivation. All good though and I've been getting out a fair bit the last fortnight..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Borr said:

I'm only kidding see you're a buff adventurer, I'm 40 waist fatty, but on a bit of a mission to get fitter even if I don't lose much 6'3" tad under twenty stone , when I've been fit in the past been 36" waist and 15-17 stone. And I'm not talking marathon fit but walk all day on hills fit. It's hard work one finding time and obviously motivation. All good though and I've been getting out a fair bit the last fortnight..

Pinching that for my Tinder bio! ?

I mean we're different heights (5'9" vs 6'3") for a start so not comparable but generally speaking I think living a busy active lifestyle and eating wholefoods is a good start. Having a dedicated fitness programme is great, especially if you have specific goals but I don't think it's necessary for more modest goals.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Borr said:

My son has the black pair,I have the green,I've used them a fair bit the last few weeks, excellent job,and very water resistant...110 euros each they cost

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I mean we're different heights (5'9" vs 6'3") for a start so not comparable but generally speaking I think living a busy active lifestyle and eating wholefoods is a good start. Having a dedicated fitness programme is great, especially if you have specific goals but I don't think it's necessary for more modest goals.

Yep I'm 44 , smoke, drink, and eat good but I don't moderate fats or meat. As I get older weights just prickle elbow/shoulder/knees, used to try all sorts MMA, climbing , sea swimming, rowing. Life is more sedentary with kids and often 12 hour shift , often work away with pub being base camp. Been a few years since I've joined a gym/pool working away.  But getting out with dogs moderating booze and shite food and kicking a ball about with kids etc as you say bar is pretty low I should be able to step over it. Anyway dear Deidre...I'll leave it there. Lol

3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

That's why I have to buy the raw length fjallravens...my inside leg isn't even 30"!? I'm Bilbo Baggins stunt double.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

That's the way, wholefoods 

Whole family size steak and mushroom pie 

Whole black forest gateaux 

Whole Gallon of red wine 

You know the dance

• Haha 4