Beagle harrier

shina

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ran a small pack of hounds had a few beagle harrier xs in it, they was great hunters, I found easiest of the lot to keep off rabbit and was great to mark earth's, and put foxes under a bit more pres

I had a beagle/harrier/Russell She was a good honest bitch never fail to find something be it Fox,Rabbit or Hare 

I work her with me tekal and me mates other  bassets / harriers

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

I know he was joking about breeding the bitch, but it sounds like he don’t give two fucks now he has her, I bet the lad won’t gift again to him. 

I was laughing at some of the things said dont know what went on but not every one is trustworthy in dogs even those that aint trying to be sly can inadvertently be in sticky positions. Gifted and been gifted tbf

• Like 1

I hope that my comments above were taken as a joke!? the lad gifted me two pups from a litter that he could of punted for a good few quid....in fact.....he offered me as many as I wanted to run on from the litter as it happens and I got first pick. Wouldn't take a penny for them. They had wanted for nothing, were a picture of health. he may be from the valleys but I cant hold that against him hes a good sort really

atb

• Like 4

I gifted chris bullx my bitch and he took a litter out of her .which he gifted to his friends .although he did ask us if we wanted any .he gave us a lurcher bitch .which was an excellent little bitch for my son .he also gifted us some beagle crosses .which didn't make the grade ,but again wouldn't take a penny .right sort of dog lad if you ask me .but same as any sport ,some people just don't get along .simple as that .

P.s if my terrier is in pup .Chris will be retiring Brian down the valleys for a spot of ferreting. ???

• Like 7

Lads I fell through a chicken shed roof while fixing it after a storm and got a bacterial infection in my leg been a type 1 diabetic I nearly lost my leg to infection was in hospital from October till Febuary 2020 I had to get rid of all my dogs apart from lurchers now I'm on the mend do you think any of the basterds that got them give me a call and say do you want one of them dogs back or do you want me to breed that bitch and give you pups back. Nah! I sent a springer to England and she's the only one I'm getting a pair of pups back from and gonna cost guts of a grand to get them back here. One c**t I gave an honest ground dog too told me he bailed then months later I heard dog went to donegal for 700 euro so you just don't no who to trust 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
22 hours ago, fenman1# said:

Lads I fell through a chicken shed roof while fixing it after a storm and got a bacterial infection in my leg been a type 1 diabetic I nearly lost my leg to infection was in hospital from October till Febuary 2020 I had to get rid of all my dogs apart from lurchers now I'm on the mend do you think any of the basterds that got them give me a call and say do you want one of them dogs back or do you want me to breed that bitch and give you pups back. Nah! I sent a springer to England and she's the only one I'm getting a pair of pups back from and gonna cost guts of a grand to get them back here. One c**t I gave an honest ground dog too told me he bailed then months later I heard dog went to donegal for 700 euro so you just don't no who to trust 

are you after a lurcher or terrier mate pm me

On 22/02/2021 at 08:55, gwalchmai4110 said:

I hope that my comments above were taken as a joke!? the lad gifted me two pups from a litter that he could of punted for a good few quid....in fact.....he offered me as many as I wanted to run on from the litter as it happens and I got first pick. Wouldn't take a penny for them. They had wanted for nothing, were a picture of health. he may be from the valleys but I cant hold that against him hes a good sort really

atb

Watch them pups teeth mate they may go bit weak from all the jam he had them ? licking off his nuts.  ??