Beagle harrier

shina

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ran a small pack of hounds had a few beagle harrier xs in it, they was great hunters, I found easiest of the lot to keep off rabbit and was great to mark earth's, and put foxes under a bit more pres

I had a beagle/harrier/Russell She was a good honest bitch never fail to find something be it Fox,Rabbit or Hare 

I work her with me tekal and me mates other  bassets / harriers

Posted Images

I ran a small pack of hounds had a few beagle harrier xs in it, they was great hunters, I found easiest of the lot to keep off rabbit and was great to mark earth's, and put foxes under a bit more pressure to break off cover or drop to ground. I nearly lost my leg due to infection and diabetes but on the mend now so come September I will have a small pack again and I think it will be mainly beagle x harriers I'll be going for 

• Like 11
7 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Nothing really , just heard been slagging me and my dogs off ? 

? didn’t slag u off really mate all I said u a bit of a story teller & I got my own opinion about people I meet & no 1 will ever make me change my opinion it’s as simple as that ?

1 hour ago, chrisbullx said:

? didn’t slag u off really mate all I said u a bit of a story teller & I got my own opinion about people I meet & no 1 will ever make me change my opinion it’s as simple as that ?

Haha met me once or twice 5 years ago, and it’s not the first time it’s come back to me either if you’ve got a issue message me , 

42 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Haha met me once or twice 5 years ago, and it’s not the first time it’s come back to me either if you’ve got a issue message me , 

I got no issue with u if I did u be the first to know mate & I was asked the question so I give a answer it’s simple as that & same if someone asked me about any other a person I’ll give a answer & like I said I got my opinion mate & I don’t come here to be a internet hero or to please anyone I come on here because I like to have browse on here end of sports