Caistor Lincolnshire

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

What  evidence is there that they were hare coursers  I never seen a dog or a hare just a gaggle o young spunkers dicking about  propaganda it is dunt listen 2 the shite what the unwashed sub human terrorists promote 

That I don't know but I should imagine this shit happens often with certain folk who don't abide by law & order. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc sake I dropped that by mistake. Can I have it back please. 

I found this defo been run lol

Not so much lately mate and by that I mean 2-3 seasons .Signs are there that few been run ,pads, Kickups  and some dopey feckers slip lead but no hares left behind which is my point .Run what you need

Posted Images

On 13/02/2021 at 21:32, Greb147 said:

Not a knock at the dogs but I've seen dozens of videos of coursing dogs with kick-ups, many other crosses would catch those hares in short order. 

What's funny Stiff? 

You don't believe other crosses can catch hares on a regular basis? 

No matter how anyone dresses it, that's a kick-up. 

On 16/02/2021 at 06:12, Greb147 said:

What's funny Stiff? 

You don't believe other crosses can catch hares on a regular basis? 

No matter how anyone dresses it, that's a kick-up. 

I think stiff knows other crosses can’t catch hares on a regular basis mate lol 

it was a kick up mate but dog ran well 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I think stiff knows other crosses can’t catch hares on a regular basis mate lol 

it was a kick up mate but dog ran well 

Course they can mate, what other crosses have you seen run? 

Now I'm not going to say these dogs are 3/3 dogs but to say that can't catch hares regular is wrong. 

I've seen my 3/4 collie cross catch lots of hares.

Seen most types mate the old whippet greys knock a few over now and again same with the old deerhound greys but nobody courses with them today 

3/4 collie grey will kill odd hare mate up until say December but after that on land that’s run you’d be carrying dog off mate wouldn’t even put a bend in springtime early season but not right threw mate when it gets wet fast dogs sink further use more energy only have to find print off dog and hare to see hare skips on it dog goes 8 inch in even 3/4 grey fast won’t trouble strong hare mate even off a kick up 

32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Seen most types mate the old whippet greys knock a few over now and again same with the old deerhound greys but nobody courses with them today 

3/4 collie grey will kill odd hare mate up until say December but after that on land that’s run you’d be carrying dog off mate wouldn’t even put a bend in springtime early season but not right threw mate when it gets wet fast dogs sink further use more energy only have to find print off dog and hare to see hare skips on it dog goes 8 inch in even 3/4 grey fast won’t trouble strong hare mate even off a kick up 

That's a very bold statement young lockinvar, all you need is someone 2 prove there 34 collie had 1 in January and everything you've ever said would be complete pony 

Just saying ?

29 minutes ago, Black neck said:

That's a very bold statement young lockinvar, all you need is someone 2 prove there 34 collie had 1 in January and everything you've ever said would be complete pony 

Just saying ?

It wouldn’t mate 1 in jan isn’t right through a season ive had few types  that could knock odd hare over certain land mate fast types love it early on 

If I wanted a rabbit dog ferreting etc then there’s lads on here with right type Jukel worked full seasons getting big bags if I wanted that type that’s were I’d be looking ?? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

It wouldn’t mate 1 in jan isn’t right through a season ive had few types  that could knock odd hare over certain land mate fast types love it early on 

If I wanted a rabbit dog ferreting etc then there’s lads on here with right type Jukel worked full seasons getting big bags if I wanted that type that’s were I’d be looking ?? 

I know I was just being a trifle vernicuouis