1 hour ago, neil b said:

Reading some posts here I’m going to have to put my prices up last summer I was £65/ m all in Il throw another £10 on this summer I think ? 

Get your arse round my house before you stick prices up

16128813331562537612516748283172.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First pic,monday morning,next 2 pics thursday afternoon with just 2 of us.. Other pics same house i bought the old council slabs off a local paki shop for a pound each,days work..

£50 per slab 600 x 600 , supply and fit... Indian sandstone £75 m2... 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I fcukkng hate slabs with a passion, can’t do it,  tried a few times an end up throwing them about an fcukkng off in a huff ?got a mate who shit hot aswell but the cnut always busy haha he done me a huge base years back for kennels, then took years a pestering for him to come start back yard, started an left me a wee bit to do an I fcuked it up ?☹️ Lifted it again an he come back an sorted it an showed me how to do it again, left me a couple slabs to put down, an that was couple years or so ago an I still ain’t done it????? need kidnap him again or find some other mug local to finish  it, but then I need some put in front an side a garden an a path or summat as these winters are turning them into a fcukkng swamp now ☹️

if it’s your first attempt or not very good at itv use slabs you can handle as those big huge ex council fcukers my mate got for me where a nightmare to lift and adjust of you never got it bang on first time ??

Yeah but those big council ones are FREEEE! ?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Yip that’s my thinking an my mate who lays em is a big lad, I jist need a couple days r&r after labouring for him ?

I'm lying on the couch now absolutely fcked. Dug out and filled skip, half a day at work, 2 miles with dogs this morning and 3 just now.....i feel light headed.....I'm eating healthy at the minute so only had fruit and cereal today....

.....mrs is moaning that I'm lay on couch while she's busy cooking, I swear down I'm going to throw something at her (or I would if I wasn't so scared of her). Hope new skip doesn't arrive for a couple of days 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I fcukkng hate slabs with a passion, can’t do it,  tried a few times an end up throwing them about an fcukkng off in a huff ?got a mate who shit hot aswell but the cnut always busy haha he done me a huge base years back for kennels, then took years a pestering for him to come start back yard, started an left me a wee bit to do an I fcuked it up ?☹️ Lifted it again an he come back an sorted it an showed me how to do it again, left me a couple slabs to put down, an that was couple years or so ago an I still ain’t done it????? need kidnap him again or find some other mug local to finish  it, but then I need some put in front an side a garden an a path or summat as these winters are turning them into a fcukkng swamp now ☹️

if it’s your first attempt or not very good at itv use slabs you can handle as those big huge ex council fcukers my mate got for me where a nightmare to lift and adjust of you never got it bang on first time ??

My whole garden is slabbed in them old council 2ft x 3ft slabs? got to walk the cnuts or 2 person lift?

• Like 3

Im starting my back yard when the weather turns but I'm going with composite decking, still not cheap  when you add in framing ect, around 100 quid a square metre  so in comparison flags are not that expensive 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, kanny said:

Im starting my back yard when the weather turns but I'm going with composite decking, still not cheap  when you add in framing ect, around 100 quid a square metre  so in comparison flags are not that expensive 

Fitted some on a Redrow show home.. Whole garden was on metal stilts.... 8m off the ground?.... Looked pukka with the glass balustrades..... Hell of a veiw looking down the valley ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Fitted some on a Redrow show home.. Whole garden was on metal stilts.... 8m off the ground?.... Looked pukka with the glass balustrades..... Hell of a veiw looking down the valley ?

I bet it looks great ? 

The back yard is one of those jobs ive been putting off forever but kinda had my hand forced when I had to pull the wall down due to it being unsafe. 

Ive just finished the fencing that was phase1  ,im now waiting for the better weather before starting the decking,  should look the nutz when its all done ,lights set into and everything lol

Only Downside is im only getting weekends with weather pending to work on it at the moment , lighter evenings should help 

VID-20210115-WA0012_1.gif

20210123_121915_compress8.jpg

20210117_133732_compress83.jpg

20210131_150211_compress0.jpg

20210205_194956_compress87.jpg

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

I bet it looks great ? 

The back yard is one of those jobs ive been putting off forever but kinda had my hand forced when I had to pull the wall down due to it being unsafe. 

Ive just finished the fencing that was phase1  ,im now waiting for the better weather before starting the decking,  should look the nutz when its all done ,lights set into and everything lol

Only Downside is im only getting weekends with weather pending to work on it at the moment , lighter evenings should help 

VID-20210115-WA0012_1.gif

20210123_121915_compress8.jpg

20210117_133732_compress83.jpg

20210131_150211_compress0.jpg

20210205_194956_compress87.jpg

Is that the arbour decking kanny? 

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Is that the arbour decking kanny? 

Yeah same sort of thing, wood fiber and resin mix , thats some samples I ordered from a company just to check if out ,looks decent, ive not decided on exactly what im having yet in regards to colours ect