Strange things you've seen.

20 hours ago, Greyman said:

Generally when someone hooks one on a fishing rod, but the last one I gripped was a young adult that was being attacked by its parents as they do and got himself wedged under a wooden jetty, I came across a group of people all stood round having removed some planks but were to scared to get it out (probably heard the broken leg/arm story) I peered through the crowd reached into the hole and pulled it out like a cork from a bottle 

What about the Swan lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seeing rabbits and hares swimming rivers to avoid the dogs chasing them....but the best one was a hare running up a hollow log to avoid  capture by my bitch Sally the log went from the ground at one e

I was out foraging for Mushrooms and Fungi one day look up seen this. Its proper made pottery. Cheers Arry

Hooked into a pike on light spinning gear when I was a kid, it came cruising through the water in front of me like a f***ing submarine, flared it's gills, opened wide and chucked up adult brown rat! T

Posted Images

On 08/02/2021 at 12:47, Daniel cain said:

Caught a male sparrow hawk in a larsen trap at the allotment once... Another time 2 fox cubs climbed in and ate the call bird?seen a couple of dead bloated cows floating down the river wye once... Was like some scene from a documentary in Africa minus the ? ... Walked up on a squatting rabbit once up Ledbury way... As it went to get up heard a big crack... Next thing it was dead on the floor... Broke its own neck?

Old farmer friend of mine caught a buzzard in his Larsen trap.

he actually released it both unharmed.

Didn't see this but heard an felt it.

When I was 19,I brought my best friend from the caravan site in portsalon,his grande owned it an hes from england.

We went out camping an came back around 2am.

My mum an sis were in bed so we never knocked them up an deceived to sleep in the shed.

Out my back is a bit of common ground were a few more backyards are.

Anyway we lay on the big table back to back,we chatting for a minute,an he said did you hear that.

Just as that,a God almighty screech/scream boom,straight through us,the scream an bitter cold draft straight threw us,ig was the loudest I ever heard.

Well me an eamon bounced up an got stuck trying to get out the door,squealing for me mum lol

Banged me mum an sister up lol

Years later I was telling my neighbor's daughter an she told her da.

Well tommy called into me an said he heard it to that night,thought it was a banshee.

I know what your thinking,but it was real as f**k

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Serious black ice here last night, heard a few cars coming off road. I was tucked up with a nice spring link curry an some salt an pepper ribs, an off again tonight ? been out this morn pulling frozen traps out ground an called it a day by 11ish, nice bowl a soup when wife gets in from work, walk dogs an sit on me big fat Scottish hairy arse for rest of night ???

Ideal, let max know and hell keep you busy ??

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

These where hanging on the hedge both sides of the road

IMG_20210210_174055.jpg

Returning to my boat yesterday tea time saw something similar but was were the sewer had blown out and turned all the hedges into a Christmas grotto ?

• Haha 1