Jump to content

Chainsaw vs leaf blower


Recommended Posts

Been out ratting today and knackered another chainsaw 😫 anyone had much luck with a leaf blower? just blowing air in the holes? Not many bolted today and the ones that did was dopey as hell obviously the gas knackered them. And there ain’t much sport for the dogs 😂 

Link to post

3 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Easier to fill with petrol I would have thought then worrying about charging battery’s?

I have loads of batteries that I use daily so that would be fine. I've been told its not powerful enough though so will probably stick to a smoker 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Tyla said:

I have loads of batteries that I use daily so that would be fine. I've been told its not powerful enough though so will probably stick to a smoker 

I got hold of a cheap leaf blower so will give it a go 👌🏻

Link to post

Can anybody point me at what sort of hose to use on the exhaust of a chainsaw?

Long story short, I used to have one on my smoker but I don't now. I can't be arsed with scraping about scrap piles, if you can tell me what I need I'll just buy it.

Cheers

Link to post
3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Can anybody point me at what sort of hose to use on the exhaust of a chainsaw?

Long story short, I used to have one on my smoker but I don't now. I can't be arsed with scraping about scrap piles, if you can tell me what I need I'll just buy it.

Cheers

Hydraulic hose.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 11/02/2021 at 08:35, Rat face said:

Dose no one use ferrets anymore for bolting the rats? 

I would think very few people have terriers that are broken to ferrets. Also alot of situations arnt suitable for ferrets, coupled with the lack of rabbits to also work em on I think keeping working ferrets will be come rarer and rarer as time goes on

  • Like 3
Link to post
On 11/02/2021 at 08:35, Rat face said:

Dose no one use ferrets anymore for bolting the rats? 

I do when I’m working on my own but there’s no way you could trust a pack of dogs with ferrets when there’s rats bolting everywhere ........

  • Like 3
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...