Chainsaw vs leaf blower

Been out ratting today and knackered another chainsaw ? anyone had much luck with a leaf blower? just blowing air in the holes? Not many bolted today and the ones that did was dopey as hell obviously the gas knackered them. And there ain’t much sport for the dogs ? 

3 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Easier to fill with petrol I would have thought then worrying about charging battery’s?

I have loads of batteries that I use daily so that would be fine. I've been told its not powerful enough though so will probably stick to a smoker 

3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Can anybody point me at what sort of hose to use on the exhaust of a chainsaw?

Long story short, I used to have one on my smoker but I don't now. I can't be arsed with scraping about scrap piles, if you can tell me what I need I'll just buy it.

Cheers

Hydraulic hose.

• Like 1
On 11/02/2021 at 08:35, Rat face said:

Dose no one use ferrets anymore for bolting the rats? 

I would think very few people have terriers that are broken to ferrets. Also alot of situations arnt suitable for ferrets, coupled with the lack of rabbits to also work em on I think keeping working ferrets will be come rarer and rarer as time goes on

• Like 3
On 11/02/2021 at 08:35, Rat face said:

Dose no one use ferrets anymore for bolting the rats? 

I do when I’m working on my own but there’s no way you could trust a pack of dogs with ferrets when there’s rats bolting everywhere ........

• Like 3