Fire ball ferrets

Just something different a mate of mine likes to breed this type of ferret he has 9 different ones like this. The thing is these ones he keeps as pets only not for hunting.  Had any one else out their got any interesting coloured ferrets that they would like to show. 

9E3F1153-B75B-4EA2-B374-FE931319A2E2.jpeg

06A55316-4DD5-490F-925C-7E0D8B23BFEE.jpeg

D80018FB-7627-4EC8-BD48-9D282F7E55C8.jpeg

19DA724F-E593-4EAC-B547-C97DA22300C4.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I've seen a few with one dark leg like that....it's basically I silver ...very often silvers loose there coloured bits and go all white...

also 35 years ago I seen a small Jill ferret that was white with black spots like a dalmatian dog...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I bet that name tag added a 100$$

Ferrets are going for $200 here atm and they aren't even from workers. I think they wanted $280 for the Siamese, lol. God knows how much Guss's mate wants for the fire balls. All my hob ferrets have fire balls in Spring,

• Haha 2

Iv got a hob thats a creamy colour but has a black tail his grandma was a silver with a black leg she was best ratting ferret iv had small but fearless,  give her to a mate to breed off n he lost her , 

Will get a pic of hob when I feed him tonight 

1 hour ago, Guss33 said:

The ones he has are not for sale and he doesn’t even work them they are his pets but he does have other ferrets that he does work. 

It's a shame he doesn't keep the coloured ones working, he could end up with a good line of unique workers.