The plummer terrier

59 minutes ago, reddiesel said:

"You can see the bull terrier in that ones head"As he points to a snipey headed thing😂😂😂And what the f**k was wrong with them rabbits that them poxy old Alsatian's were catching?

• Haha 5

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little bitch I got here has never started a fight in her life, could see it being a problem if she didn’t get out regular tho tbh like most highly driven terriers 👍 like micky has said, my lads w

And that is why most folk don't like the plummer terrier.....But as a fella who mooched with lurchers,ferreted both rats and rabbits, ratted a lot and  for a few digs a season the one i had i have nev

a couple of images of my russell/ plummer. for interest

Posted Images

Just now, downsouth said:

"You can see the bull terrier in that ones head"As he points to a snipey headed thing😂😂😂And what the f**k was wrong with them rabbits that them poxy old Alsatian's were catching?

Stop being anti Plummer an go walk your Beddies 😂

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Dog aggression an human agrssiln are a deffo no no to me, don’t care how well it’s bred or how good it grafts, it’s starts it’s shite with people or dogs an it’s a goner 👍

Tell me something and ive been away from the Forum for a bit so excuse my ignorance . I remember there used to be many Working Dogs for sale on here , we were always strong on attempting to expose Puppy Peddlars but where have all those Dogs gone ? Occasionally on the Pets4Homes site I will come across something that is clearly owned by somebody who knows about Working Dogs and is or has used the Dog for sale in that manner . Is it simply the Dogs for sale have gone where the big money is being paid ?

5 minutes ago, reddiesel said:

Tell me something and ive been away from the Forum for a bit so excuse my ignorance . I remember there used to be many Working Dogs for sale on here , we were always strong on attempting to expose Puppy Peddlars but where have all those Dogs gone ? Occasionally on the Pets4Homes site I will come across something that is clearly owned by somebody who knows about Working Dogs and is or has used the Dog for sale in that manner . Is it simply the Dogs for sale have gone where the big money is being paid ?

They all locked away waiting for em to come into season so they can breed em😂  your asking wrong guy tho I stopped reading an lookin at dog ads years ago, if I wanna read a lot bullshite I’ll go to general section 😂

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, reddiesel said:

Hope you don't mind me Posting these , Lockdown and Sunday WTF

Nice to see old Mick Douglas in this film.Spent a few good days coursing with him on his marsh about 25years back and a few good times smoking with him when he used to come down and spend the odd week on his boat near me.My first ever lurcher came off my mate who's dogs all came off Mick.Proper character 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Nice to see old Mick Douglas in this film.Spent a few good days coursing with him on his marsh about 25years back and a few good times smoking with him when he used to come down and spend the odd week on his boat near me.My first ever lurcher came off my mate who's dogs all came off Mick.Proper character 

Smoking oh no Brian wouldn't like that specially if u were sporting earnings and tattoo 

On 05/02/2021 at 13:18, downsouth said:

Every plummer Ive personally seen were f***ing useless things that were more interested in fighting than working

They seem to pack well ratting without any problems

On 07/02/2021 at 12:24, cjcterrier said:

Not docked and I wouldn’t be buying off there or paying them prices 😂😂

Is nobody gunna point out that the breed standard for a Plummer is that the red colouring is predominant and that pup is predominantly white and clearly a russell type 

• Like 3
On 07/02/2021 at 16:49, W. Katchum said:

Dog aggression an human agrssiln are a deffo no no to me, don’t care how well it’s bred or how good it grafts, it’s starts it’s shite with people or dogs an it’s a goner 👍

Dog aggression mutts most were normally scared of the dark or jackers that's what I found both went the same way .😉

45 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

They seem to pack well ratting without any problems

That's what they are there not serious digging dogs didn't plummer once say he could teach a spaniel to go to ground and work ffs I don't like  speaking  I'll of the dead but he was a puddings 

• Like 1
On 07/02/2021 at 17:37, Black neck said:

Smoking oh no Brian wouldn't like that specially if u were sporting earnings and tattoo 

Just as well I had tattoos and earings then otherwise he might have tried grooming me like all them other poor innocent young lads.Old Mick Douglas thought he was a complete bullshitter too.

53 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Just as well I had tattoos and earings then otherwise he might have tried grooming me like all them other poor innocent young lads.Old Mick Douglas thought he was a complete bullshitter too.

Ruffian 

12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

That's what they are there not serious digging dogs didn't plummer once say he could teach a spaniel to go to ground and work ffs I don't like  speaking  I'll of the dead but he was a puddings 

He talked some shite but I don't think the plummer was intended to be an all out digging dog anyway so judging them on their ability as digging dogs is daft

• Like 1