Jump to content

The plummer terrier


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, cjcterrier said:

Been looking for years for the right one, still not got anywhere, there like rocking horse 💩 

As long as you don't expect a out and out earth dog im sure you could find something I think there's sites dedicated to them cj 

Link to post

  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little bitch I got here has never started a fight in her life, could see it being a problem if she didn’t get out regular tho tbh like most highly driven terriers 👍 like micky has said, my lads w

And that is why most folk don't like the plummer terrier.....But as a fella who mooched with lurchers,ferreted both rats and rabbits, ratted a lot and  for a few digs a season the one i had i have nev

a couple of images of my russell/ plummer. for interest

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

As long as you don't expect a out and out earth dog im sure you could find something I think there's sites dedicated to them cj 

No just a ratting dog. Checked on there plummer sites and not many plummer owners are happy to let outsiders have a pup 😂😂😂

  • Haha 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, cjcterrier said:

No just a ratting dog. Checked on there plummer sites and not many plummer owners are happy to let outsiders have a pup 😂😂😂

Are you sure Cos I thought they’re peddled as much as the next type 

  • Like 3
Link to post
On 06/02/2021 at 02:09, Netmaker said:

cracking photos Ian not one trying to fight all working

They look ok together unlike my old denning russells, you could only have one ratting or hunting anything at a time which was a pain when doing pest control.

  • Like 1
Link to post
11 hours ago, cjcterrier said:

No just a ratting dog. Checked on there plummer sites and not many plummer owners are happy to let outsiders have a pup 😂😂😂

Thats because they like to keep thir bullshit to themselves.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Are you sure Cos I thought they’re peddled as much as the next type 

Interesting you say that , I came across a bloke selling some Pups on Pets4Homes of all places , I wonder what sort of Buyer ended up with them ?

Link to post
2 minutes ago, reddiesel said:
WWW.PETS4HOMES.CO.UK

Here I have 1 boy plumber terrier puppy left. Tilly is a well loved family pet and this is her first litter, she’s taken to it really well and is a ...

You need to get out more lol

Not docked and I wouldn’t be buying off there or paying them prices 😂😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, reddiesel said:

Interesting you say that , I came across a bloke selling some Pups on Pets4Homes of all places , I wonder what sort of Buyer ended up with them ?

Iv saw a few for sale an I also know a fe lads who deffo ain’t in the circle but have one, they just waited an paid for one when it turned up, my lad ain’t in any circle ffs he was 11 when a an off this site gifted him a pup 😂

 

look plummers are no wonder dog. It’s okay looking at pics an thinking they great but the guys who took pics have got lots diff breeds an the one thing they all got in common to make em good dogs is they out every chance they get 👍

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
13 hours ago, Blackmag said:

As long as you don't expect a out and out earth dog im sure you could find something I think there's sites dedicated to them cj 

Last thing i need is an earth dog rate plummers as worst things i seen and owned.

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv saw a few for sale an I also know a fe lads who deffo ain’t in the circle but have one, they just waited an paid for one when it turned up, my lad ain’t in any circle ffs he was 11 when a an off this site gifted him a pup 😂

 

look plummers are no wonder dog. It’s okay looking at pics an thinking they great but the guys who took pics have got lots diff breeds an the one thing they all got in common to make em good dogs is they out every chance they get 👍

I have never owned one , currently I have the Parsons and a JRT and for years we have rabbited along the Towpaths most morning along with the occasional rat so thats the sum total of my experience . 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, C.green said:

Last thing i need is an earth dog rate plummers as worst things i seen and owned.

I spoke to a Lady from Kent a couple of years back who was in the process of Breeding American Rat Terriers which were relatively rare amongst those of us who work dogs .

Out of the blue this August I got an Email from her asking was I still interested , apparently she had sourced semen from Europe and her Bitch was confirmed Pregnant . Sadly I have heard nothing since and a bit pissed off I sent her an Email this morning to which I haven't yet had a reply . Anyway she was telling me that she has a Plummer which is very aggressive and she can do little with , I was tempted to say f**k the Rat Terrier how much do you want for the Plummer .

  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, reddiesel said:

I spoke to a Lady from Kent a couple of years back who was in the process of Breeding American Rat Terriers which were relatively rare amongst those of us who work dogs .

Out of the blue this August I got an Email from her asking was I still interested , apparently she had sourced semen from Europe and her Bitch was confirmed Pregnant . Sadly I have heard nothing since and a bit pissed off I sent her an Email this morning to which I haven't yet had a reply . Anyway she was telling me that she has a Plummer which is very aggressive and she can do little with , I was tempted to say f**k the Rat Terrier how much do you want for the Plummer .

Why would you want an aggressive dog

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...