The plummer terrier

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that is why most folk don't like the plummer terrier.....But as a fella who mooched with lurchers,ferreted both rats and rabbits, ratted a lot and  for a few digs a season the one i had i have nev

a couple of images of my russell/ plummer. for interest

Few thier PUD

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Chill out? your the crazy fcuker tryin to get sly digs in about a young lads pup, that Plummer was 7 month in gif, found a rat half its size, an killed it, then try mention kelpie ???

like I said I obviously touched a nerve, so I’ll let you settle down ?

chill out, if I was anymore chilled out me soup would go cold ? you got a hard on for me an have tried your sly digs a few times, either man up an say what you want or weeesht like a good lad ?

Maybe you right bout beddy defender if you keep bedlingtons you take more shite than most so maybe you do get a bit touchy  as have I something against you defo not why should I have 

28 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Does it really matter what you chuck in the mix.Despite what old Billy bullshitter tried leading people to believe its not really any great shakes to kill a few poxy rats.Ive seen all manner of mongrel terriers,whippets and even collies kill rats in numbers.

Very common for farm collies. Even spaniels and labs 

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Take more shite. Mate I get shite about plummers an I don’t even own one the orrible wee cnuts haha ? you have had a few sly digs in past, maybe it’s just your way, an if you get annoyed at taking shite about beddys then maybe you shouldn’t upgrade to a Plummer or even a pat ??

Maybe the the way I come over  mate , change to plummers ?I’ve ad a life time of terriers all sorts when what I have are gone there be no more they nowt but trouble 

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You loving the new technology tim?.. Some crackers in there? 

We weighed the big mirror on last clean out and went 19.7 lb .Went in at 8 lb , 6 years ago .Good food ,clean water .The two grass carp ain’t far behind at 16 and 15 .9 .Had a lovely perch just touching 3 but it died while back unfortunately .Loads of gifs just waiting for the right arsehole  to come along Sean ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Ay if your a dirty pole?... Some of them fish be worth more than a month's wages?

Haha I knew that was comeing? you should see all the signs on our stretch they clearly all in Eastern Europe langauge they been taking everything that swims even barbel and chub , swans ain’t safe either nor are sheep

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, mushray said:

Surely you can’t knock them all because yours we’re fighters. Don’t work like that bud. There all different characters 

Great granddaughter of your old chocolate dog works underground most weeks. (Nothing but Plummer added since). same bitch won terrier racing at Birr as well. (Wrong color though - brindle n white)

Edited by tinytiger
  • Like 1
On 10/02/2021 at 20:04, Daniel cain said:

That Brian dog of fox packs be ideal and something like Bosuns busher Imo... Terrier/beagle/bull mix?

Most sensible post I've seen on any thread to do with plummers . Dog doing proper graft week in,week out and throwing pups the same.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, dai dogs said:

A handy terrier for some but with many haters mainly because of its creator 

Sounds like people need to get over that and concentrate on the dogs. They look tidy little ratting machines. That's what they were bred for so I can't see why they compare them to denning or digging terriers. They look better at the ratting job than the other types.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 8