The plummer terrier

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that is why most folk don't like the plummer terrier.....But as a fella who mooched with lurchers,ferreted both rats and rabbits, ratted a lot and  for a few digs a season the one i had i have nev

a couple of images of my russell/ plummer. for interest

Few thier PUD

Posted Images

10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Are you sure Cos I thought they’re peddled as much as the next type 

Interesting you say that , I came across a bloke selling some Pups on Pets4Homes of all places , I wonder what sort of Buyer ended up with them ?

2 minutes ago, reddiesel said:
WWW.PETS4HOMES.CO.UK

Here I have 1 boy plumber terrier puppy left. Tilly is a well loved family pet and this is her first litter, she’s taken to it really well and is a ...

You need to get out more lol

Not docked and I wouldn’t be buying off there or paying them prices ??

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Blackmag said:

As long as you don't expect a out and out earth dog im sure you could find something I think there's sites dedicated to them cj 

Last thing i need is an earth dog rate plummers as worst things i seen and owned.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv saw a few for sale an I also know a fe lads who deffo ain’t in the circle but have one, they just waited an paid for one when it turned up, my lad ain’t in any circle ffs he was 11 when a an off this site gifted him a pup ?

look plummers are no wonder dog. It’s okay looking at pics an thinking they great but the guys who took pics have got lots diff breeds an the one thing they all got in common to make em good dogs is they out every chance they get ?

I have never owned one , currently I have the Parsons and a JRT and for years we have rabbited along the Towpaths most morning along with the occasional rat so thats the sum total of my experience . 

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

Last thing i need is an earth dog rate plummers as worst things i seen and owned.

I spoke to a Lady from Kent a couple of years back who was in the process of Breeding American Rat Terriers which were relatively rare amongst those of us who work dogs .

Out of the blue this August I got an Email from her asking was I still interested , apparently she had sourced semen from Europe and her Bitch was confirmed Pregnant . Sadly I have heard nothing since and a bit pissed off I sent her an Email this morning to which I haven't yet had a reply . Anyway she was telling me that she has a Plummer which is very aggressive and she can do little with , I was tempted to say f**k the Rat Terrier how much do you want for the Plummer .

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, cjcterrier said:

Not docked and I wouldn’t be buying off there or paying them prices ??

Dont start about prices , there is any amount of money being asked for any amount of shite . The Days when the bloke on the boat next door would knock on the boat and ask if you could give a home to a free JRT pup are long gone

Just now, reddiesel said:

Dont start about prices , there is any amount of money being asked for any amount of shite . The Days when the bloke on the boat next door would knock on the boat and ask if you could give a home to a free JRT pup are long gone

Yep its shocking, iv been looking for a ratting dog and everything i see is well over a grand ?