The plummer terrier

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that is why most folk don't like the plummer terrier.....But as a fella who mooched with lurchers,ferreted both rats and rabbits, ratted a lot and  for a few digs a season the one i had i have nev

a couple of images of my russell/ plummer. for interest

Few thier PUD

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, cjcterrier said:

Are there still a few guys working the plummers? Tried for years to get a top quality bred plummer but never been able to. great dogs to work! If you are still working them can i see your pictures? Thanks ??

This one  belongs to Katchum's  Son from    off this site and though i am not one for Terriers  i could take this one Home . a happy busy and deadly little Dog who is a joy to be out with ,

49435363_10213172761182696_1805683282931613696_o.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, cjcterrier said:

Been looking for years for the right one, still not got anywhere, there like rocking horse ? 

As long as you don't expect a out and out earth dog im sure you could find something I think there's sites dedicated to them cj 

14 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

As long as you don't expect a out and out earth dog im sure you could find something I think there's sites dedicated to them cj 

No just a ratting dog. Checked on there plummer sites and not many plummer owners are happy to let outsiders have a pup ???

• Haha 3