A few old clips of Tilly's sire

I like that trev?. it's the type of ground I work regularly. love to see a good day dog hunt, find and catch it's rabbits. my bitch is doing same type of thing we don't catch a lot but when it comes off it's good. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, fred90 said:

I like that trev?. it's the type of ground I work regularly. love to see a good day dog hunt, find and catch it's rabbits. my bitch is doing same type of thing we don't catch a lot but when it comes off it's good. 

He's my kind of dog too Fred and Tilly is luckily taking after him.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Nice dog Trev did he get many injuries being full on? Good to see a dog hunting up & using its head ?. Atb

Not that I know of that kept him on the bed for a long time but I'm sure he got like Tilly as had many cuts and a odd broken toe but they just carry on? 

• Like 1

Ya that's the way we hunted as kids a pack of Russell's and terriers be a few whippets whippet/grey and a Beddy/whippet  we put a lot of game to bed with them dogs,there was nothing safe in the country,up at first light and back well in to the night probably after covering around 30 miles happy days and as you said trev them dogs would smash cover for there game and work well with the terriers best type of hunting still do it to this day mainly for foxes.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, TOMO said:

good bit of film that....handy wee thing he was....what cross was he trev

He's beddy x whippet greyhound Tomo, he's still around and still doing the same at the age of ten, he's the dog I want my mate to put over his brindle bitch.

• Like 2