importing stuff from the eu...Belgium

Works the other way too. There are ex-pats in France who have ordered goods from the UK and  are being stung for duty plus an €18 courier fee. One woman bought something from a UK company before Jan 1st, had to return it because it was faulty and the replacement attracted €80 duty so she refused it and sent it back.  The seller also refused to pay duty on the return so they haven't refunded her.

Also read that they are burning thousands of returned goods where the buyer have refused to pay import duty and take delivery. And I thought we had agreed a free trade deal?

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bunch of treacherous whores buying from the EU!  The extra duty is to pay for the spit in our orders since they got upset with us 

I’ve still got the secret compartment in the back of my transit from the baccy runs back in the day if you get stuck takes about half a pallet ??

so the new equipment just arrived and nothing else to pay...I'm a happy bunny

Posted Images

I ordered stuff Germany beginning of this year been at national hub 3 weeks I rang them paperwork isn’t right be a few more weeks had stuff from USA and Australia in a week Europe be 6 if I get it wish I didn’t vote leave now ? lol

i was going to buy a few bits of dog stuff from england but with the new custom charges ,its been knocked on the head ,im trying to get some decent leads and a few collars ,but all there seems to be here in ireland are shit yokes for labradoodles or some baby pets ...

• 1 month later...

so two days ago i get an email from Rogue fitness ...with an invoice for 66 euro.....

two months after my order  was made ...and 6 weeks since the goods arrived .....this should  have been made known when i placed the order...do i pay it??

50 minutes ago, TOMO said:

so two days ago i get an email from Rogue fitness ...with an invoice for 66 euro.....

two months after my order  was made ...and 6 weeks since the goods arrived .....this should  have been made known when i placed the order...do i pay it??

If you have them in your hands then nope. If they are sat in a depot then yes (if you want them that is)

Just now, mushroom said:

If you have them in your hands then nope. If they are sat in a depot then yes (if you want them that is)

no i have them mate....been here in my house 6 week....part of me wants to tell them go f**k off.....but i dont want some kind of bill in the future or a court case or something.....and if i want to buy from them again....they might tell me to go f**k myself

30 minutes ago, TOMO said:

custom fees and vat....

but its rogue that have invoiced me ...not our government 

sounds strange to me  , you usually pay custom fees  and vat pre delivery  , my view is they are trying it on   ignore it  ..

1 hour ago, riohog said:

sounds strange to me  , you usually pay custom fees  and vat pre delivery  , my view is they are trying it on   ignore it  ..

i am thinking of going that way....

had it been the the revenue in contact i probably would pay....i personly think they have dropped a bollock and want me to pay up.....

• Like 1