Goodnight sir Tom

I,m sadly lacking in a lot of feelings and emotions, but I don’t think it’s sad, he has had a full and exciting life seen things we will all never understand or want to see and done a full term on earth, his life should be celebrated not mourned, I,ve only ever cried at funerals on a few occasions and each one was a young person that never saw his full potential or experienced a full life, think back at how the world has changed in a 100 years and the man saw it all, FairPlay old fella you done it ????

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m sadly lacking in a lot of feelings and emotions, but I don’t think it’s sad, he has had a full and exciting life seen things we will all never understand or want to see and done a full term on ear

Top man, 100 years is some life and to be making such a difference to this country in his 100th year is nothing short of amazing... Hes gone out as a national treasure, brilliant... RIP Sir

If at 95 someone had said to him your make a 100 , lift the spirits of an entire nation , raise £33,000,000 for the NHS and get a Knighthood I recon he would have said that’ll do me ... RIP Capta

Posted Images

If at 95 someone had said to him your make a 100 , lift the spirits of an entire nation , raise £33,000,000 for the NHS and get a Knighthood I recon he would have said that’ll do me ...

RIP Captain Tom ..

• Like 7
27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m sadly lacking in a lot of feelings and emotions, but I don’t think it’s sad, he has had a full and exciting life seen things we will all never understand or want to see and done a full term on earth, his life should be celebrated not mourned, I,ve only ever cried at funerals on a few occasions and each one was a young person that never saw his full potential or experienced a full life, think back at how the world has changed in a 100 years and the man saw it all, FairPlay old fella you done it ????

Agreed mate...100 is an amazing life, to go out after his achievements and a quick trip to Barbados as his last memories is a fantastic!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Wonder how many other people got to see a loved one in their last moments in the past year .

"The family were all laughing and joking with him about old times before he died", that bit they should have kept quiet about when so many had no goodbyes what so ever...

RIP old fella and thanks..:victory:

• Like 4