• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There will be a few of them getting rear ended tonight 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, socks said:

Supposed to be ratting tomorrow ... it will be f***ing touch and go if I make it ??? ..........

???

Got my mate here first thing laying blocks, I'm labouring...hes already messaged saying he might be late...I know i will be...lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

French but born in Cardiff.... surely?? ?

If he was born in cardiff, he could easily be somalian, nigerian, french, bangladeshi, iraqi, ENGLISH, irish or any other of about 20 nationalities, but he'd only have a miniscule chance of actually being WELSH!! ??

• Haha 2
Just now, shaaark said:

If he was born in cardiff, he could easily be somalian, nigerian, french, bangladeshi, iraqi, ENGLISH, irish or any other of about 20 nationalities, but he'd only have a miniscule chance of actually being WELSH!! ??

???

Spent a lot of time in that city, it was fun in the main...lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Tis a good place to spend the odd weekend in ?

We done the roofing and cladding on the Mercedes dealership at Cardiff Gate...3 months on the old Newport Road in some random Korean guest house, best suhisi I've ever had, and some mad times out in Cardiff.... leaving insomnia at 6am at on site at 8am testbed the resolve..lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

We done the roofing and cladding on the Mercedes dealership at Cardiff Gate...3 months on the old Newport Road in some random Korean guest house, best suhisi I've ever had, and some mad times out in Cardiff.... leaving insomnia at 6am at on site at 8am testbed the resolve..lol

I still have a few family members dotted around cardiff, and spent the last 12 years of my working life in cardiff, portmanmoor road ind estate.  Still got a few friends down there I go to visit now and again. Some great weekends ?

Obviously not this last year though lol ?

Edited by shaaark