A small gents knife with walnut burl

3 hours ago, lurchers said:

How much would a knife be as a all rounder for in the kitchen mate,just saves having a block of knifes when 1 can do the lot.

Hello,

I don't know If you could reduce the knives in the kitchen to just one, I'm using at least three, one big 25cm chef knife, a smaller parer and one of my own knives for meat.

If I would have to reduce my knives to just one in the kitchen, it would be a 15cm blade from 1.2442 steel ground to cero.

Regards

Nicolas

3 hours ago, spsurfer said:

Hello,

I don't know If you could reduce the knives in the kitchen to just one, I'm using at least three, one big 25cm chef knife, a smaller parer and one of my own knives for meat.

If I would have to reduce my knives to just one in the kitchen, it would be a 15cm blade from 1.2442 steel ground to cero.

Regards

Nicolas

How much would the 3 be mate if you don’t mind me asking or just the 1 cheers

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/02/2021 at 04:03, spsurfer said:

Hello,

here a small gents knife / desk knife with 78mm blade from 1.2235, bronze guard and pommel, giraffe bone spacer and handle from walnut burl with english gunstock polish.

herrenmesser-12235-8.jpg.65c2c69230812272aded25f2eea8bcae.jpg

herrenmesser-12235-10.jpg.722e47fb4ecfdb05e6b78d86692cc566.jpg

herrenmesser-12235-9.jpg.0fdbef60a1b809c82d1b9752b28cee81.jpg

Regards

Nicolas

Some women can look at jewellery and clothing for hours, me, I can look at your sublime artistry for hours. Thank you for the smiles you bring to my face. Lynn

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Miss Lynn said:

Some women can look at jewellery and clothing for hours, me, I can look at your sublime artistry for hours. Thank you for the smiles you bring to my face. Lynn

Thank you!!! Actually this one was a present from a friend to her husband and she had a hard time to give it away ? now she wants one with more noble materials, mother of pearl, maybe silver, for herself.. 

A knife can be usefull and jewllery at the same time :)

Regards

Nicolas