badger ham

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But you would all taste  a fanny, ? Look what comes out of that......?

They also drowned witches in those same country villages  I'll stick to my findus crispy pancakes.... I know what's in them ??

Yeah they kept em alive, don't mean they taste nice. The old polish block heads eat carp cos it's traditional, cos they don't have any coast line, yet show em a piece of cod and they will sell their o

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Me too in France ,delicious I thought

I meant they found horse meat in the Findus crispy pancakes ?

My sister worked for them for years and I ate loads of them, so there's a good chance I ate horse without knowing about it.

Back in the 60's when I had the racing whippets, a bloke used to come to the tracks selling big chunks of horsemeat. It has been scallded , something to do with the law. The dogs loved it and looked and raced well on it.

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kanny said:

I'd give it a go, you can make most things palatable with a bit of love and presentation, reckon some fancy chef could do wonders with it ,can't be any worse than tench lol

I bet green lurchers could make it look good I would trough it if I didn't know before hand 

• Like 2

Saw This, and thought of this thread:

" Badger hunting with burrowing dogs. 2020 Season "

The shit beneath is actually says;

" So we waited for the badger hunt. We start leaving at the very end of the season. when the badger gains weight and becomes especially valuable."

Wonder where the value lies? Way he was prodding and pulling at it, in the end, makes it a bit tricky to guess, I thought?

On 31/01/2021 at 22:03, Elchapo said:

English royalty used to eat badger and swan .....

explains  a lot really 

And the swan tasted so nice they banned anyone else from eating it and claimed them all for themselves?????

51 minutes ago, Greyman said:

And the swan tasted so nice they banned anyone else from eating it and claimed them all for themselves?????

I don't think it was because it tasted so nice. Royalty used to eat herons as well ?