Kegworth

8 hours ago, sid g said:

looks like it could become popular , ?

i wonder if we could just mention some random place in the uk.....and get half the lampers in the uk turning up on a windy night...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
21 hours ago, sid g said:

couple of farms kegworth way i would`nt want to get caught on ,  i did think we could all put up places where theres a few about help us all out  ,,, 

Why would we want to help anyone out? Here’s a news flash for you, most folk are c**ts, simple as. Been a few decent spots put on here over the years and it’s ruined them straight away. If someone can’t find their own spots or through friends and folk in the real world ....... they ain’t putting enough effort in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Why would we want to help anyone out? Here’s a news flash for you, most folk are c**ts, simple as. Been a few decent spots put on here over the years and it’s ruined them straight away. If someone can’t find their own spots or through friends and folk in the real world ....... they ain’t putting enough effort in. 

Don't be like that, just 1 farm round your way and me and my like minded layabouts will be set 4 life

Pm if u prefer