Dark more ponies

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?And I wouldn’t have a collie in me back garden I don’t do nothing with sheep haven’t played sit roll with a dog since I was little so what would I need a collie for lol

For recall I just keep a few sausage rolls in me pocket lol

I don't hunt pigs, I found it boring seeing the dogs vanish into scrub and then stabbing the pig, but each to their own. i like running dogs on fast game and we do have good dogs for that job here, working lines of staghounds that go back a long way and are not shown or mollie coddled, just worked in hot, dry hard country.

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once had a Scottish deerhound that could topple clysdale horses single handed then go on 2 a good morning ferreting 

Ive had a soft cheese spread on bagel breakfast now I'm off out with the hounds to pretend I know what I'm doing and scare the local wild life and dog walking community by shouting loud annoying noise

Your just in luck, theres a site dedicated to your choice of quarry! Follow the link my friend! Hunting Pony | The products made with care of Pets HUNTING-PONY.CO

1 minute ago, Aussie Whip said:

I don't hunt pigs, I found it boring seeing the dogs vanish into scrub and then stabbing the pig, but each to their own. i like running dogs on fast game and we do have good dogs for that job here, working lines of staghounds that go back a long way and are not shown or mollie coddled, just worked in hot, dry hard country.

You hare course there or kangaroos the like 

43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You hare course there or kangaroos the like 

Farmers here atm have have no restrictions on shooting roos but not legal to course them or deer but it's a big country. Hares aren't legal and don't even know if rabbits are legal with dogs but the gov encourages rabbit hunting. I've never heard anyone getting done except for deer.

• Like 1
On 29/01/2021 at 20:04, wugy said:

Got a contract to hunt dark more looking for something to pull them ponies down don't want any salukie need a bit of bone got a couple of dear hound X but there getting draged about like an emty jacket [BANNED TEXT] woul you suggest lol

What a c**t 

• Like 2
On 01/02/2021 at 02:26, Aussie Whip said:

Farmers here atm have have no restrictions on shooting roos but not legal to course them or deer but it's a big country. Hares aren't legal and don't even know if rabbits are legal with dogs but the gov encourages rabbit hunting. I've never heard anyone getting done except for deer.

Always wondered why there isn’t more of a culture of foxing with stags out there? 

6 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Always wondered why there isn’t more of a culture of foxing with stags out there? 

There is a number of hunters in Victoria and Southern NSW into running dogs and fox hunting but not compared to the amount of pig doggers in Oz. It's more of a macho thing with the young blokes, I wouldn't call most of them dogmen but there are some dedicated pig hunters. All the decent running dogs come from Victoria or near there.