Dark more ponies

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once had a Scottish deerhound that could topple clysdale horses single handed then go on 2 a good morning ferreting 

Ive had a soft cheese spread on bagel breakfast now I'm off out with the hounds to pretend I know what I'm doing and scare the local wild life and dog walking community by shouting loud annoying noise

Your just in luck, theres a site dedicated to your choice of quarry! Follow the link my friend! Hunting Pony | The products made with care of Pets HUNTING-PONY.CO

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

You had a yogurt 4 breakfast mucker

Ive had a soft cheese spread on bagel breakfast now I'm off out with the hounds to pretend I know what I'm doing and scare the local wild life and dog walking community by shouting loud annoying noise like "come on then" and "where is he then" ?

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Penda said:

Ive had a soft cheese spread on bagel breakfast now I'm off out with the hounds to pretend I know what I'm doing and scare the local wild life and dog walking community by shouting loud annoying noise like "come on then" and "where is he then" ?

Me 2 and I'm gone blow a hunting horn as i wade across the fields 

13 hours ago, wugy said:

Got a contract to hunt dark more looking for something to pull them ponies down don't want any salukie need a bit of bone got a couple of dear hound X but there getting draged about like an emty jacket [BANNED TEXT] woul you suggest lol

I'd suggest you're off your dial but you could try a Beast of Cumbria or a Hull Hell cat.

8 hours ago, riohog said:

darkmore !!  i take it they need to be taken on the lamp!!

Yes the more dark the better I once own a single handed sea horse hound he would easily take 20 or 30 in a single session