fecking youtube

do the owners of this site not make enough money from all the adverts and stealing all your personal info that you can not watch anything on it without signing you life away to watch a bloody clip.fecking greed and it really pisses me off that i can not watch any clip i want anymore.no more music vids,shooting vids how to vids assholes.rant over.

18 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

do the owners of this site not make enough money from all the adverts and stealing all your personal info that you can not watch anything on it without signing you life away to watch a bloody clip.fecking greed and it really pisses me off that i can not watch any clip i want anymore.no more music vids,shooting vids how to vids assholes.rant over.

Have a little patience mate. ?

I don't worry about it.  They can know everything about me. I aint got  nutin to hide and I  ain't a terrorist so what's  It matter. None of this information harvesting is costing me anything and I can still do what I  want without any bother so where's the problem. .?  No one is telling me what biscuits to buy or what car to drive or when I've  got to go to bed or get up and how many times a week that I  can assist the Mrs.  So where's the problem.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Can't be assed to wait 10-30 secs I'm guessing. 

It is shite tbf to what it used to be like. 

Its the signing your life away and  not being able to watch any more of his chosen media? Maybe I've got crossed wires lol im just not getting the gripe? 

Most adverts you can skip after 5 seconds and the ones you can't are only a few seconds more,  they provide you a free service because of the advertising  just like ITV lol they don't do it for love, personally it doesn't bother me. 

1 minute ago, kanny said:

Its the signing your life away and  not being able to watch any more of his chosen media? Maybe I've got crossed wires lol im just not getting the gripe? 

Most adverts you can skip after 5 seconds and the ones you can't are only a few seconds more,  they provide you a free service because of the advertising  just like ITV lol they don't do it for love, personally it doesn't bother me. 

God knows, I only sign up to it so I can view my regular channels and such.

You can watch YouTube videos without having to watch any ads.

Click on the video you want to watch, and then skip to the very end. Hit replay, and the video will play without any ads.

Bit of a pain but better than having to watch advertisements 

• Like 3

Don't get ads on my desktop PC as iv'e got Adblock plus installed, but when watching stuff through my Amazon Firestick get tons of ads.

Just googled it and found a few video tutorials.

Bit of a potch that for me as i can guarantee something will go wrong if i tried to follow the instructions in that video lol

SINDASOX

9 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

You can watch YouTube videos without having to watch any ads.

Click on the video you want to watch, and then skip to the very end. Hit replay, and the video will play without any ads.

Bit of a pain but better than having to watch advertisements 

That's interesting, I'll give it a go?