Remember this?

On 26/07/2021 at 17:56, darbo said:

Yes Grompz you are correct in what you state. Old age must be getting to me. lol. atb.

Hey boys,..for fecks sake,..please don't mention old age...?

Big day for me,...and to be honest,..it is a miracle that I am still around....

I've done some really stupid, feck off dumb things during the last few decades, and by rights, I should possibly be quietly resting,..under the cold turf..

Still, I have survived....Seventy  years old today,...Inshallah , I will last a wee bit longer...?

Hang on to your wee Lurcher books Brothers,...they are often worth more vonga, when the author has finally fallen off this mortal coil.

All the best, stay safe,.. regards, OldPhil.?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 11
1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

Hey boys,..for fecks sake,..don't mention old age...?

I've done some really stupid, feck off dumb things during the last few decades, and by rights, I should possibly be quietly resting,..under the cold turf..?

Still, I have survived....Seventy today,...Inshallah , I will last a wee bit longer...

Hang on to your wee Lurcher books Brothers,...they are often worth more vonga, when the author has finally fallen off, this mortal coil.?

All the best, stay safe,..regards, OldPhil.?

img Scans034.jpg

Happy birthday Phil. Hopefully you get plenty more years on the ? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Hey boys,..for fecks sake,..please don't mention old age...?

I've done some really stupid, feck off dumb things during the last few decades, and by rights, I should possibly be quietly resting,..under the cold turf..

Still, I have survived....Seventy  years old today,...Inshallah , I will last a wee bit longer...?

Hang on to your wee Lurcher books Brothers,...they are often worth more vonga, when the author has finally fallen off this mortal coil.

All the best, stay safe,..regards, OldPhil.?

img Scans067.jpg

Happy Birthday and thanks for the effort you've put in for the cause over the years ?, ..:victory:..

• Like 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL, REMEMBER AGE IS ONLY A NUMBER,  AT SEVENTY YOUR STILL SHITTIN YELLOW FELLAH LOL, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU LOVE AND DONT SIT STILL TOO LONG, THE ARMCHAIR IS MORE OF A KILLER THAN THE FRYING PAN, AND KEEP WRITING THE BOOKS.ATB

• Like 1
On 07/02/2021 at 21:53, darbo said:

As far as im aware there were 3

I have two and the one with Phil's deerhound cross the pages have come loose the other books similar is the hunters yearbook i have that i think Plummer brought out though their is chapters from different people in it also a few dogs at stud including Ahernes rusty 1981 i think the year was.

• Like 2