What's cooking?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Looks like the trainings going well ?

That's what training is for fella. ?

Got to make a gradual transition, going cold turkey is no good for the body and mind. 

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Just ordered Chinese, sesame toast, salt & pepper chips, Singapore chow mein and crispy beef in sweet chilli sauce. 

A very interesting choice of dish before a night shift, hope it's not spent on the throne. ?

No heavy lifting for the first half of the shift then :laugh:

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Mainly machine work, just a whacker to operate, it'll be fine from my van. ?

Have a good shift mate I start a four day stint at 4am tomorrow morning that’s why I’ve been eating like a pig to build me strength up ? 

7 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Have a good shift grebster, are you setting on? I'm the best tea lad in Yorkshire. 

Will do, and no sadly, I'm a coffee man so your talent would be wasted on me. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

Have a good shift mate I start a four day stint at 4am tomorrow morning that’s why I’ve been eating like a pig to build me strength up ? 

Us railway grafters burn that much off we need high calorific foods, just tonight for me, off bank holiday. ?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Us railway grafters burn that much off we need high calorific foods, just tonight for me, off bank holiday. ?

Just a bunch of..

FB_IMG_1618594698567.jpg.fda6766028552958372e04bf4f02f0d0.jpg

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's PTS the railway mate. 

Damn ?

I worked for a plant firm before they were so tight with money..that they made a ripper tooth from a 2ft piece of railway track ? burned a hole through it for the pin to hold it and rip on with a blunt piece of track ??

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I start at 9, finish at 9 tomorrow then that's me till Weds evening, ???

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I start at 9, finish at 9 tomorrow then that's me till Weds evening, ???

Cheers, D.

Four 12 hour shifts 5am to 1700 then a week off,  then I’ve got me railway medical that should be interesting do you eat much red meat sir yeh shit loads ? 

• Haha 1

I love being on my own sometimes ? 

1 onion, a hot pan, oil and butter, fry that shit in the pan, when the onion is translucent, transfer to paragraph below lol

Other pan has carrots, potatoes, roots etc, with water (little bit) and a meaty bone, salt etc get that cooking... when you fry the onions, get that and juices in there too.

Herbs, spices etc

2 an half pound of rib eye, get a seriously hot pan, fry that cnut for a min each side, transfer to the stew and cook slow for an hour, (Make sure you cut the fat, so it doesn't shrivel). Crusty bread and laughing ?

20210501_221531.jpg.1c2788f1bb6fa1a8470b30de68aed8aa.jpg

• Like 3