What's cooking?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Well, on a Saturday i usually like something i can slam in the microwave in the early hours but idea of warm salad not wanting to offend her.. was too much so i thought I'd be polite and eat the f**ker..

20210327_181538-01.jpeg.fbb5602fd5c4587ac1ea17e488be7e8b.jpeg

I'd smash that. I don't like culslaw mind but I'm going to show it the Mrs and tell her I want that one night this week 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'd smash that. I don't like culslaw mind but I'm going to show it the Mrs and tell her I want that one night this week 

Our Doris is a paying member of the 'fat club' aka slimming world.  She's took a pic of evey meal we've had for the last 18 month i bet.  Some good shit to be fair.

That meal was 3.5 sins with the coleslaw apparently whatever that means...

I'll smoke that off in front of X Hamster later...?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5